Message from TripAdvisor:
This place is temporarily closed.

“Up and Becoming”

International Palms Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #257 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Orlando, Florida
“Up and Becoming”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is first time we've stayed at this property. It is a hidden "Jewel". Great front desk staff that is friendly and accommodating to your needs. Adam, Glen, Rob, Javier, and the Assistant Mgr who was on duty Monday, March 10 whose name I forgot to get are excellent at what they do! These young men possess great personal skills that are extremely important in their line of work. Rooms are comfortable, great pool,excellent view, and location! I believe once the word gets out that the International Palms Resort has a lot to offer, the people will come. I think it's important to note that no hotel is perfect; however, this hotel has great potential to be one of the best in Orlando, Florida as they continue to improve. I believe they can be!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Fitzgerald M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (794)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I was here a few weeks ago on a business trip. I was with a large group. I had a room on the 10th floor. Found this hotel to be ok but it was the worst in my 2 week stay in the USA. I didn't like how far away the building was from the restaurant etc and I also did not like the area around it too much.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank activeanne684
Idleyld Park, Oregon
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I made my reservations early and paid in advance to get the lower rate of $66.60 per night plus tax offered by International Palms Resort in Orlando, Florida. The hotel representative neglected to in form me of their "Resort Fees" that will be added to the bill. I was told of the extra cost when I checked in which turned out to be $82.92 in additional fees. The restaurant offers a serve yourself buffet style breakfast. Scrambled eggs, sausage, coffee and orange juice cost $17.50. So please beware. You will not get what you expect at this hotel.
Also there was no maid service for the first three days.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Norman C

Travelers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Fort Pierce, Florida
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Just got home from my stay there with my best friend. We had an AMAZING time the staff was fabulous, we arrived later than our expected check-in and the 11-7 staff was the best staff I've expierenced at a hotel. They nice and friendly and check in was a breeze. They helped us out when we needed some recommendations of where to eat, or go out for the night.James Jackson checked us in and made sure we had everything we needed. The pool is SPECTACULAR love the little cafe at the pool had an delicious chicken sandwich. The hotels location is perfect for anything you want to do on the drive or even a bit further. We took the cab service all weekend which was even better then having to worry about driving anywhere. :) Look forward to coming back and staying in May.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jessica T
International P... O, Manager at International Palms Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your kind and gracious comments. I have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with James. We look forward to seeing you in May.

United Kingdom
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I was dreading my visit to this hotel after reading some of the comments on here but I have to say I was happy with the hotel and it's facilities. I stayed in D block and found that my room was basic but clean and the bed was comfy. If you are out at the parks most days and require a hotel to have as a base this hotel is great. The pool area is lovely and staff are very helpful, the free shuttle to parks saves lots of money and is a great service.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
5 Thank Rebecca P
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We value your feedback and appreciate your kind and gracious comments regarding the room in D building and the service you received.
Thanks again.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed March 8, 2014

As the owner of a Seminar Company, Hodges Seminars International I have spent a lot of days on the road. I was at the International Palms Resort for the Professional Speakers Guild winter meeting from 2-128-14 to 3-2-14 and this facility's personnel were extremely helpful. Unfortunately The day before the meeting I learned that I would be undergoing complete hip replacement surgery on 3-5-14 and I have to admit I was in real pain, that caused me to forget to bring a number of items and limited my mobility. The front desk of Adam, Travis and Maribel jumped in and no matter my request they accommodated me. The afternoon before my speech I needed to get a hard copy of it and I was in the tower, far from the front desk. When I called the desk Joshua said to email it and they would print it for my pickup. But called me back later to say that Jeylin was arranging for a bellman to bring it to me. I wish I had the name of the lady that stood by at each of our food functions for she was very accommodating and went the extra mile to make everything just right. The facility is well kept and all the meeting rooms are easily accessible. The buffet breakfast in the dining room was plentiful and each morning I had Margaret meet me with a smile and great service. All in all a wonderful stay and I look forward to going back there when with all my limbs functioning I will be able to use the pool and other relaxation accommodations.

Room Tip: If you want easy access to the pool area you may want to chose the rooms attached to the main buildi...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank canadianyankee
Thank you for your kind and gracious comments. The International Palms Resort and Conference Center was honored to host your event, thank you for the opportunity! I have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with Rosine, Adam, Travis and Maribel. We look forward to your next visit and next event!

All the Best!
Assistant General Manager.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Nick at the front desk was really great. He was very helpful and overall made our time spent at the front desk Great! Nick gave spectacular service at the desk and we are greatful for that. The rooms are ok, and fit a rollaway bed so we can sleep 5 perfectly! the pool was wonderful, and this resort is in an excellent location!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our product and services. We are most pleased that you generally found the resort and staff met and exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your comments.