International Palms Resort & Conference Center
Floridian Express(Orlando)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
3,249 results
All reviewsinternational drivealligator alleypool barfresh towelsbit datedfridge and microwavecoffee makersea worldgift shopparksgatorsponderosafloridatrolleythemeironbuses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I cannot believe that a hotel could rent out a room like this. The front desk staff were very proffessional and busy. The hallway was covered with pizza ads, the rugs were absolutely disgusting. I went to my room and watched some kind of bugs on the rugs. The "complimentary" internet was down, but it worked if you wanted to use it for a fee in the business room. I don't get grossed out very often but this was definately one of those times. I think there must be some nice rooms in that hotel but I can assure you that you better hope you don't get a bad one. Overall disgusted enough to write a review on it. I will say the bed was comfortable and the sheets were clean. I think the manager should definately have a go through on some of those rooms. I would be deeply ashamed.

Room Tip: go and check the room they want to put you in first!!
Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Shari-BBC
International P... O, Manager at International Palms Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.
We implemented a preventive maintenance and general cleaning program. Teams are assigned 10 rooms a day to fix and shampoo everything in the room. I am sorry that you did not bring your concerns to my attention during your stay so I could take immediate action and move you to
another room. Again, Thank you for your comments.

Sincerely

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The location was great. I had actually stayed here when it was still Holiday Inn. They have begun restoration, but have a way to go. Advice- request a renovated room when reserving a room. We stayed in one that was not and air unit sounded like a train- thankfully it was not too hot!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Travelinggagirl

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor, it through such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our services and product. I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your kinds words. Yes, we continue to focus on improving the guest experience and we are happy to see that you noticed the changes. Again Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

For some reason reservation not ready......checked back every hour from 10:30 AM until 4 PM....then told no longer had any rooms with kings available....but had told front desk any room would do in the tower. Finally got a room.

Room Tip: experience is only staying in tower, cant comment on other places in the resort
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. I regret that we could not find your reservation and this casted a shadow on your visit to Orlando and International Palms Resort and Conference Center. We recently improved our reservation department and have partnered with a third party to insure all reservations systems interface with ours. Again, Thank you for your comments. I hope we will be able to regain your confidence and retain your patronage when your travel plans again bring you to the Orlando area.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Not really understanding all the negative reviews. Was very wary of staying here but once we checked in, both my husband and I couldn't see why so many people had bad experiences. The value is hands down undeniable. The pool area is clearly where most of the money is spent. VERY nice! The rooms, and I can only speka for where we stayed, which was in D block, are perfectly acceptable, especially considering the do not advertise being a 5 star hotel. They were very clean upon check in and I am VERY picky that way. We did communicate with the front desk that we wanted soemthing fairly recently remodeled, that I was willing to compromise on the view so we switch from the pool view rooms to D block, whcuh had a view of the parking lot. I am sssuming this means the pool view rooms were not as recently remodeled. Breakfast buffet downstairs was absolutley the cheapest you will find if you have kids. It's buy 1 adult, get child free, and it was very good. Housekeeping will even give you credit if you don't have them come in daily! I really don't see, beyond the drive to get there and often the traffic, why people would stay in Disney resorts when they are so expensive!

Room Tip: Tower rooms are far away from pool so, although I've heard rooms are bigger there, it's not worth the walk to me unless you need the extra space. Rooms in D block are near pool and seemed recently redone. Very clean.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind and gracious comments regarding the Resort facilities and the exceptional service you and attention you received from our team members.