All reviews international drive front desk free breakfast universal studios within walking distance waffle maker breakfast was excellent bunk beds yogurt location is great parking garage housekeeping staff outdoor pool business trip free shuttle great room rooms were very clean
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Was unaware of $7.00 per day parking. Not notated on Travelocity website. Very disappointed and complained. Issued refund for parking fees. Anticipate paying for parking at this hotel or use public garage a block away.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

I hate being forced to valet park at a hotel like this. If I’m stay at the Ritz or JW fine, but a Fairfield? Ridiculous. Bed feels like concrete. I honestly would leave if I have another viable option. Will never, ever stay here again. Thanks goodness it is only one night!

Trip type: Traveled with family
GMOrlando, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2020

Dear valued guest,

We truly do regret that your experience was not what you were expecting of us. We strive to provide the best service for our valued guest. I truly apologize that you feel this way regarding the parking situation at our property, but with a fast developing area making sure our guest return to a smooth experience, is our priority. I understand your frustration, as well as your surprised reaction to the service, at this time it is best for our guest. Again, our apologies that this stay was not what you expected, we wish you give us the opportunity to make it up to you upon your return to the Florida, Orlando area. Please feel free to contact our property and ask to speak with me directly.

Kindly,
Fany Bonilla

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

See my pictures not my words!!!! This is at most Red roof or bad Comfort suite quality. Room smelled bad. You will pay valet parking $7 a day. Place needs work. Mildew im bathrooms rust on lamps, dirty doors are just some of it. Breakfast was regular ( a little sloppy). They could not fill up quick enough. Gym is missing half dumbells. I would not stay here again.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel during our recent vacation to Universal studios. We got 2 queen beds. The room was nice and clean. It was facing the parking lot so it was quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was continental and good. Eggs, sausages, bagels, muffins, waffles. They had huge strawberries one time which my kids really enjoyed. Good variety of fruits- apples, oranges, pear not just banana all the time
They had hot tea and coffee stations going all day. We got free water bottles since we have the gold status.
Toiletries like body lotion, shampoo, conditioner And soap were included. No shower cap though.
It was a short ride away to the universal studio by uber/ lyft. Not a lot within walking distance. They have a shuttle to the studios. 2 trips in the morning and 2 return trips.
They have valet parking which is USD 7 a day.
The only eatery in walking distance was Giordano which had deep dish pizza .Better to eat in the park and return after long days.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

We were actually staying at the Wyndham bonnet creek resort for 5 nights and we stayed an extra day so booked this hotel as it was cheaper and Wyndham was fully booked. We were pleasantly surprised at how comfortable it was. We actually enjoyed it MORE than Wyndham. Room was clean, beds were comfy, TOWELS WERE SOFT (it’s the little things that make me happy. Very close to nightlife and Universal.

Breakfast was OK, not the best. They make you valet your car ($7 a day) even though it’s a small parking lot and I’d rather just park my own car.

Trip type: Traveled with friends