“I'll never stay anwhere else!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive/Convention Center
Ranked #48 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I chose this hotel for it's close proximity to everything I wanted in Orlando....but boy I will choose it again for it's amazing decor, cleanliness and the super cool staff!
It has an office center that's FREE to use and FREE wifi! The FREE Breakfast and all day FREE coffee rocks! Did I mention FREE Parking???
This place offer the most bang for your buck and is simply awesome!
I highly recommend staying here. The rates are reasonable and the freebies are amazing.
The staff is friendly and made my stay really really fun!
My next stay is already planned and booked...this place is the BEST I have EVER experienced in Orlando! And I've been traveling to Orlando over 15 years!!!!

Room Tip: The suites are simply amazing! With full kitchens and desk and lounge area all separate from your be...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Gretchen H
GMOrlando, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your excellent rating. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Fairfield in back at the end of march and I was absolutely amazed at the professionalism and cleanliness of the hotel. Every staff member I came in contact with was very attentive and friendly. My room was very, very clean and I am OCD so that is a pretty big deal. Housekeeping cleaned my room in a timely fashion and the bed was very comfortable as well. Breakfast was included with the room and was a great add on. And it was a hot breakfast not just cold cereal and yogurt. I will definitely return to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Smandavia1
GMOrlando, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are proud of our staff and it is great to hear that they are delivering excellent service and providing superb cleanliness guests can expect while staying with us. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The staff was very accommodating and amazing. This is a beautiful hotel with great amenities and close to convention and attractions. Superb group sales with very affordable pricing. Our conference group did not want to leave. Recommended for groups or families. Very welcoming and extremely clean.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Tank29360

Thank you for your review. We look forward to hosting your conference again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

The people that work here are really friendly... The room was really nice and clean. Location perfect, there are a bunch of restaurants around the hotel and free transportation to the parks when you get your pass at the Universal desk in the lobby. I would and will recommend this hotel and we will stay again.

Room Tip: Go to Kings behind the hotel for a fun night out
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gary J

Thank you for your review and your kind words regarding our staff. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I had recently stayed here and the rooms and staff were amazing!! I was here a couple of years ago and since my return, they have reminded and the hotel is really hip and super clean! I will definitely return next time I am in town!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Melanie B

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you came back to visit us and are impressed with the changes that occured during our complete renovation. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed on 23-25 August and it was an amazing stay! I was hoping I could find pictures of the rooms before I arrived but it seems that wasn't necessary because the rooms look EXACTLY like the professional pictures. If you are curious to find out what the rooms and hotel looks like, it looks EXACTLY like all the pictures. This isn't some hotel with nice professionally taken photos but wont look like it, what you see is what you get. Breakfast was delicious, the pool and jacuzzi were great and close at 10p. Can't say enough good things about this hotel, will definitely stay here again. AMAZING guest service, I forgot the gentleman who checked us in, (He was caucasian, short blond hair, about 6" and had a lean body, I asked for the a room on the 6th floor and he made sure I got what I wanted. You wont be disappointed, it's close to everything!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank amraoui

Thank you for your review. The hotel was completely renovated and re-opened this past March and as you can tell, this isn’t your normal Fairfield Inn and Suites. We are happy you stayed with us and look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Very happy with our choice. The customer service was excellent. The lobby and rooms were warm and welcoming. The free breakfast was a plus. The location was perfect for the parks , dining and shopping. I plan to book a room there next time I come to Orlando.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank DevJenJul

Thank you for your excellent review. We look forward to your return visit.