“The Baklava is a must!!”
Review of Tangierine Cafe

Tangierine Cafe
Ranked #208 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Mackenzie, Canada
“The Baklava is a must!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Best baklava I've ever tasted by far and easily the best dessert I had in all 4 of the Walt Disney World parks. The entrees were all good as well, the staff was pleasant, and there was plenty of seating.. The Moroccan lager I had with my meal was very good as well.

• Visited January 2013

• Turkish first
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Lovely counter service meal”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Based in the Morocco pavilion in Epcot. We shared a schwarma platter and was not disappointed. It has lots of good reviews but again has limited seating so best eating out of peak times.

Visited August 2012
Hackettstown, New Jersey
“A welcome departure from greasy theme park food”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The day before visiting Epcot my friend and I went to Islands of Adventure and had some epically horrible "theme park" food. Determined not to make the same mistake twice, we searched Epcot for an inexpensive lunch that was far from the typical theme park fare. Tangierine Cafe is perfect! For less than $10 per person we ordered a chicken wrap and a falafel pita. Each meal is accompanied by a cold lentil salad and a sweet couscous salad (skip the French fries, these are so much tastier!)

I have to admit, my falafel wasn't fried long enough, and crumbled to pieces every time I took a bite. But my friend's chicken wrap was fantastic, and the sides were some of the tastiest food I've ever eaten in a theme park. The lentil salad includes red peppers, parsley, and what appears to be lemon juice. It's refreshing and tasty, and such a welcome departure from food that's covered in salt. And the couscous salad--filled with red pepper, golden raisins, and I think sweetened with honey--was delicious: my BFF said she could eat an entire bucket of it. The price was just about the same as any other fast food meal in the park, but was a unique meal that you definitely won't find in Universal Studios.

It was so wonderful eating real food in a theme park!

• Visited January 2013
Puerto Rico
“Never again...”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

I read so many good reviews abOut this place and recommendations that this was a good use of a quick dining credit that I decided to try it. I had the Mediterranean sliders and the baklava as dessert. The only thing I liked was the hummus. The male cashier was rude and was hurrying us to order. The service was very slow too. Never again would I got to this place.

1 Thank Simara
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, excellent service, pretty girl”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is the fourh or fifth time that my mothe, my sister and I eat in the tangierine café, the food is great, the service is really good and as an extra, the girl at the cash register was really beautiful, I would love to know her name lol

1 Thank GonzaloSO