“Great service and food.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #171 of 3,634 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great service and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This location is located right outside Disney property and off I-4. So it was perfect in relation to where were staying. We were seated immediately and had a very nice server named Anna. Food was nice a fresh and cooked nicely. I would say the only downside to this location would be it's proximity to Disney.(Even though it is simultaneously a plus) This would be because of the amount of families coming here. Noisy children and big groups eating dinner.

Visited June 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Still as good as we remembered..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We came across Red Lobster when in Orlando last year and it was an instant hit with my seafood loving family.

We were looking forward to going back this year and werent disappointed. The cheddar bay biscuits are as good as ever and whilst the hostesses still seem a bit miserable, our server was fantastic and as good as last year (it was actually the same server as last year, with a name like Orlando, how could we forget!). He was really friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

We had the ultimate feast and another lobster and shrimp combo and both were really tasty. The kids menu has good choices and our son had snow crab legs with our daughters both choosing grilled fish. Next time though, I think we may get adult menus as the portion was a bit small for my oldest daughter and she took half of my lobster and shrimp as well!!

All in all, great food and friendly service - we'll be back!

Kailua Kona, HI
“Close to Fairfield Inn LBV”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had a gift card so it was worth it. Service was excellent and food was the usual great quality. Was not crowded but there are a lot of restaurants close by.

Visited May 2013
Kissimmee Fl
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was invited to celebrate my friend's father's birthday. I enjoyed dinner, it was such a wonderful place to celebrate any occasion. The staff was very helpful and friendly and even sang happy birthday to my friend's father. This restaurant was located in Palm Coast Florida.

Visited April 2013
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Friendly service and a nice menu if you like fish! If not, there is steak but primarily a fish lovers restaurant. I had a lovely honey glazed piece of salmon with rice and vegetables. Was lovely after all the fries and burgers you get in america!

Visited April 2013