“Still as good as we remembered..”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #149 of 3,897 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We came across Red Lobster when in Orlando last year and it was an instant hit with my seafood loving family.

We were looking forward to going back this year and werent disappointed. The cheddar bay biscuits are as good as ever and whilst the hostesses still seem a bit miserable, our server was fantastic and as good as last year (it was actually the same server as last year, with a name like Orlando, how could we forget!). He was really friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble.

We had the ultimate feast and another lobster and shrimp combo and both were really tasty. The kids menu has good choices and our son had snow crab legs with our daughters both choosing grilled fish. Next time though, I think we may get adult menus as the portion was a bit small for my oldest daughter and she took half of my lobster and shrimp as well!!

All in all, great food and friendly service - we'll be back!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Had a gift card so it was worth it. Service was excellent and food was the usual great quality. Was not crowded but there are a lot of restaurants close by.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was invited to celebrate my friend's father's birthday. I enjoyed dinner, it was such a wonderful place to celebrate any occasion. The staff was very helpful and friendly and even sang happy birthday to my friend's father. This restaurant was located in Palm Coast Florida.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Friendly service and a nice menu if you like fish! If not, there is steak but primarily a fish lovers restaurant. I had a lovely honey glazed piece of salmon with rice and vegetables. Was lovely after all the fries and burgers you get in america!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

After a long plane ride, our family decided to have our late dinner here. We were expecting that the food, especially the seafoods will be great which was a dis-appointment.
The freshness of the seafood are not that fresh and the way they cook their fish is a big no no.
We also ordered Maine Lobsters (grilled and boiled) which are so tiny and not worth the price.
The service was between average and good.