“CrabFest”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Go there every time we go to Disney. Our waitress Elise was great! Our glasses were never even close to empty. Food was great. I got the crab and broccolli alfredo. Asked to have shrimp added which was no problem. Stuffed mushroom apps. were amazing. Everyone loved the meal. Crab trio was another that was talked about days later.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I arrived tired and very hungry after a long conference day and I left feeling fantastic and well fed. My server, Anna, went out of her way to make sure my food was exactly the way I wanted it and everything was delivered quickly. Hint - go a bit early if you can as all of these restaurants fill up quickly at dinner time and there are long waits. I enjoyed every bit of my meal and advised the manager of the fantastic service I had. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great food and service. Ate here 2 during our visit to Mouse Country. easy to find.We all had crab or lobster it was awson and so was server

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I dined here tonight, he loves seafood but I can't eat it....so we usually find it hard to find a seafood restaurant that has equal amounts of turf as surf...

We stumbled upon Red Lobster while out for a walk after the madness of the theme parks and decided to give it a try.

We were seated immediately, greeted by our waitress, Gina, who could not have been nicer. Gina gave the term 'Southern Hospitality' it's definition, offering to bring more biscuits and checked on us every time she passed, we wanted for nothing.

The menu is huge, if you're a fish lover, this is the place to go. Upon asking Gina if it was OK to get certain appetizers and entrees sans the fish, she told us there was very little they can't do for their punters. I love a good steak and had their new Sirloin with blue cheese sauce, mashed potatoes and veggies with a side of salad, its as good as my Mum makes (and better, but don't tell her I said that)!! I don't usually like my food with legs, claws and eyeballs looking up at me, begging me not to eat it and had a heartbeat several minutes previous but he had a feast of Snow Crab, Lobster, Shrimp, rice and a couple of dipping sauces....I've never seen a wider grin of satisfaction.... but I refused to kiss him for a couple of hours afterwards ;).

We were too full for dessert but I can vouch for their bartenter, the cocktails are heaven on earth and they have a good selection of beers. I had a Mojito, followed by an 'Alotta Colatta' which is a Pina Colada with a side car of Captain Morgan spiced rum-yummm, it was a bucket!! I would advise you share this with one of your friends...tasted divine and I'm still buzzing after it:)

Surroundings are spotless, definitely the cleanest restaurant I've visited in Orlando!

Overall, it's a FANTASTIC restaurant! For family meals, romantic dinner for two or with a bunch of friends, you can't lose!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Really nice looking restaurant. We sat in a private room and were treated very well by the waiter, Orlando, who was attentive! I was very pleased with the 1 lb. crab leg dinner I had. There were 7 of us and everyone was very pleased!