“Never Again”
Review of TGI Friday’s

TGI Friday’s
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Friday’s is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #424 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Never been to a TGI Fridays before and I wont be going back. Ordered a bottle of wine which arrived at table already opened and was poured into dirty glasses. Got our appetizer about 2 minutes before our salad which was followed by our main meal 5 minutes later. It is called courses cause it is suppose to arrive one at a time..still waiting for the mustard but the guy sitting by us got his finially too bad he couldnt get it opened. My husbands burger was not cooked but it was better than the bloody suppose to be well done steak the guy on the other side of us got. Staff seemed too busy arguing to be bothered taking care of their customers. Worst meal I have had in Orlando and we have been here for 6 weeks.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Drank and had a few meals here during our stay. Very friendly atmosphere and a good Margarita. A special thank you to Megan who was a credit to TGI'S

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Thinking the TGI's in USA would be much better than home I was so excited to come here. But I was bitterly disappointed.
Our waitress went on to tell us 'we sucked' because we wanted soft drinks with our meal, all whilst chewing gum!!!
The food wasn't the best, but to be honest the waitress had put me off so much I just couldn't wait to get out of the place. Will probably never set foot in a TGI's again in my life.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The place was overall rundown and dirty. Would never eat there again. Service was slow. Food was nothing special ... in fact I cannot even remember now what I ate. We swore never to go back. I have eaten at Fridays before, but this was the worst.

1  Thank mc_susiegirl234
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went to TGI's several times on my last visit and have been many more on previous visits and have never had a bad meal there, the staff are always friendly and very helpful. Make sure you pay them a visit.