Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$140
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$197
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Travelocity
$702
$458
Travelocity
1,996 results
All reviewssea worldquick queuerestaurant staffinternational driveconvention centerbreakfast buffetclean hotelshuttle servicefree shuttleking bednice pooldisney worldhgicvsparksdiscoverykeurig
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2007

This was a great place to stay. Room was very clean. Elevators were quick. The shower water pressure was wonderful.

Hotel is behind the parking lot of Sea World. If you walk out of the back of the hotel, it is right across the street.

Dixie Stampede is around the corner.

One word of caution, I kept turning the wrong way leaving the hotel and ending up on a highway.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank ariesfire
Reviewed May 1, 2007

Very nice hotel. Close to Sea World and other attractions. Front desk personnel very helpful. Rooms were clean and updated. Pool and hot tub very nice for kids. Breakfast was great (as are all at HGInns). Watch out for "free shuttle to parks" as they are contracted out to a separate company (they sometimes run really late and may try to charge you for the free trip). Hotel was extremely trustworthy as we left 14 DVD's in the room. A week later we contacted hotel and all DVD's had been retreived by housekeeping and returned to us.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank dlace93
Reviewed April 27, 2007

Booked through Orbitz without a choice of room-type. Ended up with 2 double beds instead of the preferred King. After checking in I asked to be moved, but the front desk could not accomodate the request for the first night. The next morning we asked at the desk and they were very helpful and moved us to a King. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms/inside lobby was clean. The hotel overall is very safe and well kept.

The pool is smaller than it looks online. It is locaated in the front of the hotel so there is not much privacy from the parking lot and people entering.

The location is convenient - close to I4/Disney and truely right across the street from Seaworld. The trolley is outside the door and fast and convenient.

The rate was good, but there are many many many hotels along I-drive to choose from. I know you could pay $20 more per night to stay at a place with a bigger/nicer pool if that is important

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank techmom64
Reviewed April 15, 2007

Everything about the reservation process went smoothly. I booked directly from the hotel a few months in advance, and everyone I spoke with from my first phone call to the last one before we checked in was friendly and helpful. I am employed by a company that partners with Hilton, and recieved a discounted rate, but from our stay, I would have paid any price for the room and service.

Check-in was smooth. Our room was on the 6th floor and was very nice, we could see the roller coasters at SeaWorld. It was unusually cold during our stay, but the days it was warm the air conditioner worked promptly and effectively (which, during the summer anyone would be thankful for)! My husband and I are private people, so we kept the Do Not Disturb sign on the door most of the time. One morning we took the sign off the door at 11:00 and went to lunch, when we got back at 12:00 our room was cleaned and nothing of our personal effects had been touched.

We did have one problem where our remote had gone missing after housekeeping had been there. When we called the front desk they had on sent up to us within 5 minutes.

The location of this hotel COULD NOT BE BETTER! It was right off of International Drive, but far enough away that you couldn't hear the noise of the traffic. We bought seven day passes for Universal Studios, and the hotel staff told us a really quick back way to get there. We had a wonderful trip as a couple, and I am certain any family would have a wonderful stay at this hotel. the next time we return to Orlando, this is where we will be staying, no doubt about it!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank OpenRoadHome
Reviewed March 11, 2007

I joined my wife in Orlando after she attended a business conference at a larger Hilton property there. Since we are hardcore SeaWorld fans and I qualified for a reward stay, the Hilton Garden Inn seemed the logical choice. We were overall well pleased with our room; however the walls seemed to be a bit thin -- as noise from our neighbors televison as well as people passing in the hall were very evident all night. As with some other reviews, we thought the restaurant a bit pricey. The in-room fridge and microwave came in handy, as we just picked up some basic staples at a local grocer for breakfast. The only negative taste I came away with is that there seemed to be a "bait and hook" promotion going on to attract people to time share presentations (I assume). Two messages were left on our room phone inviting us to come down for our "welcome gift" as well as some bonus Hilton Honors points. I thought better of it and decided not to respond.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple