I spent a lot of time reading others reviews prior to booking the hotel for our trip to Seaworld Orlando. I had narrowed it down to this hotel and Residence Inn at Seaworld. I chose this one because it was rated higher than the other. Well, after getting there and actually seeing both of them, I realized that I had made the wrong choice for our family. The room was just a normal "hotel" room and the bathroom was just a typical hotel small bathroom. There was a small microwave and small refrigerator to put a couple of six packs of pop in. The breakfast area shuts down at 10:00 am - so, don't think that you will sleep in and then go have breakfast.....they make no exceptions and really didn't seem to be pleased the one morning that I showed up at 9:55 to get breakfast "to go". There is not a table for eating in the room - only the desk. This hotel was within walking distance of Seaworld, but keep in mind that when the weather is greater than 90 degrees, plus the concrete and humidity - it feels much, much worse. And, would definitely not recommend the walk back at night unless accompanied by a man. It is rather dark and many trees for someone to be hiding behind.....just not a safe walk for women/kids. The pool was only your average hotel swimming pool. Overall..............I wish I would have stayed at the Residence Inn where we could have had a kitchenette and a little more space for the money we paid OR stayed at any Motel 6 or Days Inn away from Seaworld and paid less than half of what we paid for this room. We were just disappointed and expected more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld where Orlando's most exciting attractions are just around the corner! Conveniently located in the International Drive Resort Area next to SeaWorld and 1/2 mile from Discovery Cove where you can swim with the dolphins. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are just five miles away. Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to all the major attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn is an official On-Site SeaWorld hotel that offers amenities and discounts not found at other hotels. Guests staying with us will receive guaranteed entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica; early entry to SeaWorld on select days; discount at gift shops and restaurants; and the opportunity to reserve the Ultimate Quik-Queue front of the line pass, complimentary (limited quantities daily). A multitude of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues are also within a short ride from our Orlando, Florida hotel on the I-Ride Trolley (the trolley has a stop directly in front of the hotel). Moreover, we offer complimentary transportation to the area's three most famous attractions: Walt Disney World(R), Universal Studios and SeaWorld. We are the closest, most affordable hotel near SeaWorld, offering Hilton quality at an affordable price. Be our guest next time you visit Orlando, Florida and discover true hospitality at its best. The Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld participates in Hilton HHonors(R), the only hotel reward program that offers Points & Miles(R) and no blackout dates. Whether on the road for personal or business reasons, Hilton Garden Inn offers the reliable amenities and services for guests to sleep deep, stay fit, eat well and work smart while away from home. Everything...Right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelPower, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Orlando