“Excellent Choice!”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #75 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We stayed there for 3 nights for an express Orlando visit. Nice clean room, friendly staff, huge parking lot and unbeatable location al for a quite reasonable price. Less than 15 minutes away from Disney, 5 from Seaworld and 10 from Universal. Definitively I' come back...

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Eduardo,
Thank you for your comments regarding our friendly staff and the quality of your room. I'm glad to hear you'll be back!
All the best,

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld

Reviewed April 30, 2014

When working a trade show at the OCCC, I try to avoid hotels that are too close or in high tourist areas. This hotel was in a perfect spot. Away from the lunacy of International Drive, yet less than 5 minutes from the convention center. There was also a large CVS next door that had just about everything a business traveler could need. The hotel was everything you would expect from a Hilton property. Breakfast is a little pricey but very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Antonio,
Thank you for choosing our hotel! There are so many to choose from near the convention center and I'm glad ours was a great fit for you! I hope the exhibit was a success for you as well!
Please come back and visit us again on your next trip to Orlando!
Safe travels,

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn with a group in March. Overall the hotel was nice, with large rooms and a pleasant lobby. The location is good, close to I-4 and a short drive from the Disney parks and Universal.

A few minor issues that bring down my rating:

The pool was a little on the small side for the size of the hotel.

We had group buffet breakfasts set up in advance, and on the last day, they changed the time and location without notifying us. This put a crimp in our schedule for the day.

The staff was rude with our bus driver when trying to find a place to park our bus.

The first room I was assigned, completely at the end of a hall, had zero wifi signal. The front desk allowed me to move to another room, which was better, but wifi was a bit slow throughout the hotel.

I accidentally left a pair of sandals in the closet -- I know exactly where they were. When I called the evening we departed to inquire about them, they said they did not find them. I called several more days to check, and they were never turned in. I am absolutely positive they were there, so I guess a housekeeper now has a pair of $100 Keens.

I realize many of these issues would not apply to guests not traveling in a group, but the inconsistent service was upsetting no matter what type of group one has.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank subtchr

Dear subtchr,
Thank you for choosing our hotel to accommodate your group. I apologize about the mix up on the breakfast time on your final day and that our staff was not accommodating to assist with your bus parking. I have passed on the information you've shared about the wi-fi... we don't typically have any issues with our service but I let our Engineering department know of your feedback. Regarding the issue with your Keen sandals, I am sorry that we were unable to locate those for you. If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. You can't really go wrong when you choose a Hilton Garden Inn hotel but this was the best Hilton Garden Inn that we have stayed so far! The check-in was quick and there was complimentary coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby 24 hours a day. The room, a king bed with sofabed, was clean, very spacious and modern, with microwave, mini refrigirator, a Keurig coffemaker and complimentary wi-fi. The bathroom was clean, with sufficient amenities but no hairdryer. The outdoor pool was really big and clean with a separate hot tub. In fact the pool was the biggest one that we have seen in any other Hilton Garden Inn so far and we really enjoyed it! There is a complimentary shuttle to and from the Orlando SeaWorld which is located right opposite the hotel, but don't worry if you miss it because it took us only 10 minutes walking with our child's stroller to return from the SeaWorld to the hotel. Also, don't forget to get your free "Quick Queue" from the SeaWorld's booth located in the hotel's lobby! There is also a complimentary shuttle to and from Disney Epcot or you can use your car, it's only 15 minutes drive. The parking lot is really big and you will have no problem finding an empty spot whatever time you return to the hotel. Also, nearby you will find numerous restaurants and shops. Overall, we were absolutely satisfied with our stay at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld and we'll definitely come back next time we'll visit the area!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your review and for your nice comments about our hotel! I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Orlando.
Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I stayed in this hotel with my family and booked by Booking.com I made a reservation for a double room thinking that I would get two rooms but when I got there the room was double bed not two rooms after I spoke with the MOD he saw the problem and inmediatly he took care of the problem and made our stay just awesome, Thank you Brian Sipes.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Cali642002,
I am happy that we were able to take care of your room needs once you got to the hotel. Brian does a great job and I will make sure he knows you mentioned him!
The next time you are in Orlando I hope you will stay with us again!
Take care,

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights while in town for work/vacation. Front desk and restaurant staff very friendly. Pool was solid for my 6 year old daughter. Great location as its not busy like International Blvd. but close to everything. The big downside is the housekeeping. They never showed up before 4pm and, if they did, they would barely do anything. Floors not vacuumed the entire stay, old dust and dirt under the beds, the garbage sometimes not emptied out, walked in from a long day and stepped in a big wet puddle so obviously they spilled something and didn't clean it up. Orlando hotels overall are pretty tired and worn down based on the volume but this just made for a depressing stay. Garden Inns are usually better than this.

Dear Piddyman,
Thank you for acknowledging our restaurant and front desk employees--they do a great job and I will pass on your comments! I do apologize that the housekeeping in your room was not up to our usual high standards and this will be addressed with the housekeeping manager. Our housekeepers start in the mornings with rooms that have checked out so we can get them ready for that day's guests. It is usually in the afternoon that they start rooms that are staying over with us. On your next visit please let the front desk know that you would prefer a morning service and we will try our best to accommodate.
If I can be of further assistance please let me know.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My stay here was perfect. Guests were treated so kind & there was nothing too small or too big for them. Both our rooms were super clean & stocked well. It's like a little bit of home. Sleeping was dreamy. No noice & all bedding was super clean & comfortable. We were there for 5 days & enjoyed every second of every day

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Barbara C

Dear Barbara,
I will be sure to share your comments with all of our associates at our next meeting! Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will be back again in the future!
Sincerely yours,