“Blown away service”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Prosser, United States
“Blown away service”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I needed 41 copies of a 10 page document printed before I arrived and the front desk had them waiting for me on my arrival. The night manager took extra time to make sure everything was in place and spent time with me double checking everything. He even provide a power cord I had left at home. Great folks!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Rich K
Lori R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Dear Rich,
I'm happy our Front Desk team took care of you by having your copies ready when you checked in! If your travels bring you back to Orlando I hope that you will stay with us again!
Lori Rupp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
Bluffton, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Hotel is very clean and the staff exceptionally helpfull. The location is ideal for access to the various parks. Close to I-4 and International Blvd. Great having free coffee or tea sevice in the am as well as pm. Nice coffee makers in the rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lori R, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Bonita,
Thank you for your comments about our newly renovated hotel and our helpful staff--I will be sure to share your review at our next associate meeting!
All Hilton Garden Inns recently added Kuerig coffee makers to the list of our in-room amenities and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this new feature!
Take care,
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We chose the Hilton Garden Inn because of the location near Seaworld and Discovery Cove and the price was very good. We thoroughly enjoyed their beautiful pool and hot tub. They even provided beach towels. And the room was first rate with two queen size beds - very clean and comfortable with everything you would need, including microwave, fridge and coffee maker. I also liked the Neutrogena amenities.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Marlene G
Dear Marlene,
I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed some quality time with your grandson while here at the Hilton Garden Inn! Please come back and visit us again!
Boston
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed here on business and had a great experience. Great hotel for the price- and I got a great rate on the hotel's website.. didn't have to hassle with a separate site. Beds were comfy, rooms were big and clean. I didn't go to Sea World but this is just down the road from the park.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear BostonCaro,
Thank you for taking a minute to review our hotel! We truly appreciate your feedback and I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Orlando on business.
Yours in hospitality,
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed here on a business trip in July 2013. There was a convention at the Renaissance Hotel across the street, and the Hilton was a much better value. Check in was easy and pleasant, with cookies and hot tea and coffee even in the evening. The lobby was light, well appointed, and the rooms were updated, pleasant, and clean.

I got a good rate, and felt that I received a great value for the price paid. Negatives? The only one I can think of is that the parking lot is small, and people tend to try and park there to avoid paying fees at other hotels. This can be a problem. I don't know if they have resolved this by now.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Today was a very special day for me and my partner! It was his birthday. I made my reservation and put in the notes about his birthday and the front desk manager Brian Sipes went above and beyond to make this night amazing for me and my partner! He greeted us so graciously when we walked in! He then proceeded to ask us about our night and see if we needed any help for dinner or directions. We got our room key went up to our room and he bought me and mark a drink, and breakfast the next morning! It has just made this trip complete. Then I thought nothing else could be done and we got back to our room and I had booked the romance package and truffles and champagne was waiting in the room! Brian thank you again! This birthday was amazing!

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Tiberon22,
Our thanks to you and your partner for choosing our hotel! I'm happy to hear your stay was wonderful and I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you visit Orlando!
Safe travels!
Louisville, United States
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Great place in the center of it all. Great Staff. Great comforts. This was the 2nd time we chose this hotel. Will always come back here when we can. Hilton has a great set of hotels for all to stay. They always go a step above. Thanks for making our vacation well worth it.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lori R, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Cindy F,
Thank you for your loyalty and for your very nice comments! I will be sure to share with our entire team!
Please come visit us again when your travels bring you to Orlando again.
Sincerely yours,