I’ve stayed in a number of different hotels in this area of Orlando, and am convinced that this is the best neighborhood in which to stay for an Orlando visit to the theme parks.
Sea World seems to be the dividing line between the seedier section of Orlando’s convention area, and a more suburban area to the south where this Hilton is located. Most of the budget-priced hotels in Orlando are located on International Drive north of Sea World. My daughter, who lives there and works at Disney World says to avoid that area.
This area around Sea World and Central Florida Parkway is a much nicer and quieter location. The Hilton Garden Inn at Sea World, is on a nice quiet corner that backs into the Sea World property.
Besides being a nice hotel, it’s location is ideal. The entrance ramp off CFP to I-4 south is only a block away, making Disney parks a quick 15-minute drive. Universal is easy to get to on local streets, also 15 minutes away.
The hotel is on a corner of CFP with a light, so getting in and out of the hotel is very easy. And, the Hilton has plenty of free parking, with easy door access on both sides of the hotel.
You also have a couple pharmacies close by, walkable restaurant options, and a Publix supermarket just a couple blocks east on CFP.
Despite being spring break, the hotel was nice and quiet over our three-day stay. Cleanliness, condition and comfort of every aspect of the rooms were very good for an under-$150 a night hotel. Beds were comfortable with nice linens and good pillows.
Our bathroom, always my pickiest point, was very good. Ours was spotlessly clean with good water pressure and hot water, even at the busiest times in the morning.
The hotel serves a decent breakfast buffet, although $15 per person. But, if you’re headed for the parks and want to get on the road fast, spend the money because everyone in your clan can find something good, and eat fast! Breakfast in the parks will cost you more than this, and other options, like the nearby Denny’s, will take more time.
The pool looked nice, but they had a cold snap over spring break this year, so I cannot weigh in on the pool. It was nice, but small. So if you really want to spend a good portion of the day with the kids in a pool, I’d say go to one of Disney’s thematic water parks. This pool looks better for a short dip after a long day at the parks.
For its price range, the Hilton Garden Inn Sea World is a first-class option in Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld where Orlando's most exciting attractions are just around the corner! Conveniently located in the International Drive Resort Area next to SeaWorld and 1/2 mile from Discovery Cove where you can swim with the dolphins. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are just five miles away. Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to all the major attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn is an official On-Site SeaWorld hotel that offers amenities and discounts not found at other hotels. Guests staying with us will receive guaranteed entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica; early entry to SeaWorld on select days; discount at gift shops and restaurants; and the opportunity to reserve the Ultimate Quik-Queue front of the line pass, complimentary (limited quantities daily). A multitude of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues are also within a short ride from our Orlando, Florida hotel on the I-Ride Trolley (the trolley has a stop directly in front of the hotel). Moreover, we offer complimentary transportation to the area's three most famous attractions: Walt Disney World(R), Universal Studios and SeaWorld. We are the closest, most affordable hotel near SeaWorld, offering Hilton quality at an affordable price. Be our guest next time you visit Orlando, Florida and discover true hospitality at its best. The Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld participates in Hilton HHonors(R), the only hotel reward program that offers Points & Miles(R) and no blackout dates. Whether on the road for personal or business reasons, Hilton Garden Inn offers the reliable amenities and services for guests to sleep deep, stay fit, eat well and work smart while away from home. Everything...Right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Orlando