Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,021 results
All reviewssea worldquick queuerestaurant staffinternational driveconvention centerbreakfast buffetclean hotelshuttle servicefree shuttleking bednice pooldisney worldhgicvsparksdiscoverykeurig
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed for two nights, two adults, in January 2013. It was a great location for Seaworld and Discovery Cove. You can get your discount card for Seaworld shopping and to get in the quick lines for rides at the hotel concierge desk. There are a ton of brochures for area things to do. The hotel isn't far from a downtown area with a lot of restaurants and shops. The shuttle is free to and from Seaworld, the walk seems a bit farther than you would think since it's at the back end of the Seaworld parking lot. But if you don't mind a little walk it's certainly ok. The room was very clean, Everything worked and was clean, except the soda machines in the halls. None of them worked. There is a tiny convenience "store" area at the front desk with some drinks and snacks and typical needed items. You can use the business office with computers next to the front desk. Very convenient for printing boarding passes. There is free wifi and it worked well. The restaurant area is small but the food was good. I would stay here again if it fits into my travel plans in the future!! Recommend for anyone wanting a great, clean, close hotel to the Seaworld and sister attractions. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Highly recommend Seaworld and Discovery Cove. I have been twice to Discovery and three times to Seaworld and still love it and plan on returning to both. The dolphin encounter is great, if you have a special occassion ask about the celebration package there, it was worth every penny for the memory.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Hello Staci75,

Let me start by saying that it was our pleasure to host your stay while you were visiting SeaWorld and Discovery Cove. I’m happy to hear that our amenities were convenient for your needs, as well as our rooms being very clean and wifi working well throughout your stay. We welcome your second stay with us, as soon as you are ready to return!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I must say I was extremely impressed with the cleanliness and the customer service in this property. From the Front Office Manager Mr. Sipes, to the Night Auditor, the Front Desk Agent, Concierge and Housekeepers everyone was outstanding. Always going above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. This has officially become my new getaway destination. I can't wait to return in May. Thank you everyone, keep up the good work.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello ILuganoHotel,

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will definitely pass this review along to the rest of our staff so that they will get the recognition that they deserve. We are also pleased to hear that you will be returning in May and when you do, please stop by and say hi. Have a great day!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Was here for another business trip. The main lobby area has been renovated since I was there last, though I didn't think it needed to be. Rooms have not been updated though. Air conditioners can be loud when they kick on overnight, I recommend leaving the fan on. It isn't a business hotel specifically, but it seems more family oriented as times go on. There was a huge group of 15 year old girls there (taking up 2 floors). They didn't cause any issues, but they tie up resources like elevators, etc...

Only 2 things I can say about potentials for improvement...

1.) Even though the front desk is 24 hrs, it looks deserted in the early am (5 am). Lights were dimmed real low, and they don't put out any coffee or anything until 6 am. 5 am isn't that early, especially for a business hotel.
2.) The gym is small.

I would absolutely stay again. Staff was great, location is fantastic, and more and more restaurants/stores are being built around it.

Room Tip: Even number rooms face Disney, odd face SeaWorld
Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Hello AC_A340,

Thank you for your latest review; we sincerely appreciate your loyalty!

I do apologize about the coffee. While we do technically put it in the lobby at 6am, there is always some available and there is always someone staffed that will be more than happy to get it for you out of our kitchen.

We are thrilled that you have chosen us as your home away from home while you are in Orlando and please, if there is anything I can do for you the next time you are with us, just let me know. Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Orlando for business and a mini vacation. We chose this hotel because we originally planned to visit SeaWorld, but we never got a chance. We did not realize that there was a hotel shuttle to DisneyWorld, so once they told us that at the front office, we chose to take advantage of that. (Be sure and ask for a shuttle time sheet when you check-in.) You could easily walk to SeaWorld though- which we planned to do if we would have went. As far as the hotel- very nice place to stay! Wonderful front desk- very friendly! The rooms are nice and comfortable. We would definitely choose to stay here again if we visit Orlando!

Room Tip: There were recommendations on here to request a hotel on the side facing SeaWorld. We lucked out and got one facing it, but we didn't see any fireworks at night like some reviews mentioned (and I'm sure that's because it was January and was the off-season).
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Hello Amie H,

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone on Trip Advisor! We are pleased that you were able to take advantage of our free shuttle services, and that our staff was friendly towards you and your husband. It’s that level of service, and reviews like these, that we strive so hard for. You stated that you will “definitely choose to stay here again” and I can tell you that we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you again for your time and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

It is located near to Seaworld - walking distance of about 10 min and this will save the parking fee if you intend to drive. They also provide good breakfast and service. Will be one of our choice if we are to come again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Anni_Lim

Hello Anni_Lim,

Thank you for writing your review! I am glad that you appreciate our proximity to SeaWorld and that you enjoyed the breakfast and the service we provided to you. More importantly, I am glad that you will choose to stay here again. When you do, please let me know so I can thank you in person for you review. Until then, have a great day!