Was here for another business trip. The main lobby area has been renovated since I was there last, though I didn't think it needed to be. Rooms have not been updated though. Air conditioners can be loud when they kick on overnight, I recommend leaving the fan on. It isn't a business hotel specifically, but it seems more family oriented as times go on. There was a huge group of 15 year old girls there (taking up 2 floors). They didn't cause any issues, but they tie up resources like elevators, etc...
Only 2 things I can say about potentials for improvement...
1.) Even though the front desk is 24 hrs, it looks deserted in the early am (5 am). Lights were dimmed real low, and they don't put out any coffee or anything until 6 am. 5 am isn't that early, especially for a business hotel.
2.) The gym is small.
I would absolutely stay again. Staff was great, location is fantastic, and more and more restaurants/stores are being built around it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld where Orlando's most exciting attractions are just around the corner! Conveniently located in the International Drive Resort Area next to SeaWorld and 1/2 mile from Discovery Cove where you can swim with the dolphins. Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are just five miles away. Complimentary scheduled transportation is provided to all the major attractions. The Hilton Garden Inn is an official On-Site SeaWorld hotel that offers amenities and discounts not found at other hotels. Guests staying with us will receive guaranteed entry to SeaWorld and Aquatica; early entry to SeaWorld on select days; discount at gift shops and restaurants; and the opportunity to reserve the Ultimate Quik-Queue front of the line pass, complimentary (limited quantities daily). A multitude of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues are also within a short ride from our Orlando, Florida hotel on the I-Ride Trolley (the trolley has a stop directly in front of the hotel). Moreover, we offer complimentary transportation to the area's three most famous attractions: Walt Disney World(R), Universal Studios and SeaWorld. We are the closest, most affordable hotel near SeaWorld, offering Hilton quality at an affordable price. Be our guest next time you visit Orlando, Florida and discover true hospitality at its best. The Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld participates in Hilton HHonors(R), the only hotel reward program that offers Points & Miles(R) and no blackout dates. Whether on the road for personal or business reasons, Hilton Garden Inn offers the reliable amenities and services for guests to sleep deep, stay fit, eat well and work smart while away from home. Everything...Right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Orlando At Seaworld Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Orlando