“Great hotel close to seaworld and universal”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #78 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in November 2012 during our visit to Orlando. We were mostly planning to visit to Universal parks, and one of disney parks and chose this hotel which was somewhat accessible to both parks. Eventhough this hotel is located close to seaworld, I really recommend this if you are planning visit to Universal parks. We had free breakfast package, and were very happy with food quality. Overall a great Hilton experience, friendly staff and service.

3  Thank bunca
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Hello Bunca,

Thank you for telling us about the great experience you had at our property and thank you so much for recommending us! I am glad to hear that you were “very happy” with the food quality and that you found our staff to be “friendly.” That is definitely what we aim for. Thanks again for sharing this with us and we hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was there on business, but this was a nice clean hotel, breakfast was great. This was at the back of sea worl. would be excellent place to stay if I wanted to go to sea world, but since I was there on business I didn't have the time.

Room Tip: Pool/Spa was closed for renovations
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank dixiekslady
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Hello Dixiekslady,

Thank you for writing your review here on Trip Advisor! While I am glad that we were able to accommodate you on your business trip, I really hope that you’ll decided to stay with us once you come to Orlando to relax. We have a great location with many things to offer in the area, as well as great benefits to those going to SeaWorld. If you have any questions or need any assistance of any kind, please let know. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I loved the hotel, room was beautiful!!!! I had an excellent view of the Fireworks at Sea World!!!! But NO continental breakfast!!!! The price of breakfast was not worth what they had to offer!!! Guest had free express passes for Sea World, with your stay if you were going to Sea World!!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Rnt1208

Hello Rnt1208,

Thank you so much for sharing your review on here! I am so glad to hear that you “loved the hotel” and that you found the room to be “beautiful.” The next time you stay with us please let me know that you are coming so that I may thank you in person. Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This hotel is nice, clean, PERFECT location, good service, comfortable beds, good room space! No complains at all! We stayed there to visit Disney World parks and it couldn't be more convenient!.About 15 minutes drive to Magic kingdom! It is literally next door to Sea World! We could even see their fireworks from our bedroom!

2  Thank Columbiafamily

Hello Columbiafamily,

Wow! Thank you for writing such a fantastic review of our property! We are very pleased that you and your family enjoyed yourselves and we certainly hope to see you again. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do for you. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

The positives are that it was clean and nice, and that it is very close to SeaWorld. There is also a shuttle you can take for free to SeaWorld and a couple other places. Included with your stay you get the pass to skip the lines at SeaWorld which comes in handy. The restaurant in the hotel was also pretty good.

The negatives are that it is far away from everything else that there is to do in Orlando, so you have to take a taxi or catch the trolley at certain times. Also breakfast isn't included, which it really should be at any hotel. Next time we will stay closer to Universal Studios and the rest of the activities in Orlando.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Hello TheOrder,

Thank you very much for your review. I’m sorry that our location wasn’t ideal for you, but I would like to say that we aren’t only close to SeaWorld, we are very close to all of the wonderful attractions on International Drive as well. If you decide to stay with us again I would be happy to show where they are, and the easiest way to get to them. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our fantastic SeaWorld benefits while you were here. I hope that you will be willing to give us another chance in the future and if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. Thank you very much and have a great day!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed at HGI Orlando at SeaWorld for only one night, fortunately. If I need to stay more days, it won't be good. Ok, the hotel is conveniently located, the architecture and decoration are according the Hilton standards, but the rooms are not well kept. It smells bad, the towels are too old and smells bad too, the cleanliness isn't good. The staff was nice, otherwise, they gave us a room that wasn't ready. But this problem was fastly solved. I think this hotel in needing a renovation.

Hello NuviBlumenau,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really do appreciate the feedback. I apologize for the issues you described but I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be “nice.” If you would like to discuss anything else with me please contact me at Noel.Sipes@hilton.com or at 407-354-1500 anytime. I would love to hear from you. Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

good clean, comfortable hotel with accommodating staff. Rooms have ample space and comfortable beds.
only complaints were the wi-fi signal is weak enough to be basically unusable on the upper floors of the hotel. Was there for work, so this was a bit of an inconvenience.
Hotel shuttles aren't all that punctual, so not great if you need to make a destination for a hard deadline. I assume they cater more to the vacation crowd who just need rides to disney, etc, so punctuality likely isn't a priority. Either way, there were a few times they seemed to forget about us.

Very satisfied with everything else and will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Hello Dmacnix,

Thank you for your review! We are very pleased that you “very satisfied” with your stay and that you will “stay again.” We certainly look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!