“Stay was ok, but would stay somewhere else next time”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #72 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Port Moody, Canada
“Stay was ok, but would stay somewhere else next time”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The positives are that it was clean and nice, and that it is very close to SeaWorld. There is also a shuttle you can take for free to SeaWorld and a couple other places. Included with your stay you get the pass to skip the lines at SeaWorld which comes in handy. The restaurant in the hotel was also pretty good.

The negatives are that it is far away from everything else that there is to do in Orlando, so you have to take a taxi or catch the trolley at certain times. Also breakfast isn't included, which it really should be at any hotel. Next time we will stay closer to Universal Studios and the rest of the activities in Orlando.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Hello TheOrder,

Thank you very much for your review. I’m sorry that our location wasn’t ideal for you, but I would like to say that we aren’t only close to SeaWorld, we are very close to all of the wonderful attractions on International Drive as well. If you decide to stay with us again I would be happy to show where they are, and the easiest way to get to them. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our fantastic SeaWorld benefits while you were here. I hope that you will be willing to give us another chance in the future and if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know. Thank you very much and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
Blumenau
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed at HGI Orlando at SeaWorld for only one night, fortunately. If I need to stay more days, it won't be good. Ok, the hotel is conveniently located, the architecture and decoration are according the Hilton standards, but the rooms are not well kept. It smells bad, the towels are too old and smells bad too, the cleanliness isn't good. The staff was nice, otherwise, they gave us a room that wasn't ready. But this problem was fastly solved. I think this hotel in needing a renovation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hello NuviBlumenau,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really do appreciate the feedback. I apologize for the issues you described but I am happy to hear that you found our staff to be “nice.” If you would like to discuss anything else with me please contact me at Noel.Sipes@hilton.com or at 407-354-1500 anytime. I would love to hear from you. Thanks again and have a great day!
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed November 19, 2012

good clean, comfortable hotel with accommodating staff. Rooms have ample space and comfortable beds.
only complaints were the wi-fi signal is weak enough to be basically unusable on the upper floors of the hotel. Was there for work, so this was a bit of an inconvenience.
Hotel shuttles aren't all that punctual, so not great if you need to make a destination for a hard deadline. I assume they cater more to the vacation crowd who just need rides to disney, etc, so punctuality likely isn't a priority. Either way, there were a few times they seemed to forget about us.

Very satisfied with everything else and will stay again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hello Dmacnix,

Thank you for your review! We are very pleased that you “very satisfied” with your stay and that you will “stay again.” We certainly look forward to serving you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I was in Orlando on business and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. While the hotel is basic, the service is what makes this property shine.

I left my suit in the hotel room in error, and before I had touched down back in Denver I had a phone call alerting me to the fact. The lost and found staff recognized my Hhonors elite status and returned the suit to me for free.

All interactions with staff at the hotel were pleasant, and they were always eager to help.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank andrew10412
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Hello Andrew10412,

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you appreciated our efforts and let me just say that it was our pleasure in assisting you with the item you left behind. If there is anything else we can do for you please let me know. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!
Stevenage, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This hotel was brilliant right from the second we stepped in the doors. The front desk staff were amazing and super fast at getting to our room, which was much needed after our 12 hour flight. The breakfast each morning was a delight, making our own waffles for the first time was such a treat. The rooms were extremely spacious and the beds very comfortable. Located right on the i-ride circuit so very easy to catch transport to the rest of Orlando, including the bus to the Disney parks. Would definitely recommend to anyone and will most certainly be staying here again in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello 199Bubbles123,

Thank you for your review! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay as much as you did and that you will “most certainly be staying here again in the future.” It is that kind of loyalty we work so hard to earn from our guests. The next time you decide to stay with us please let me know so that I may thank you in person. Have a wonderful day and we’ll see you then!
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Nice hotel at a great price with a great staff. Quite location while still near everything. Located within walking distance of Seaworld, Bonefish and CVS. Great breakfast and a surprisingly good restaurant for dinner. Rooms are very comfortable, clean and quite.

• Stayed October 2012
Hello Ecseig,

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you found our staff to be “great” and that you liked our food. Hopefully we will get the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thanks again and have a great day!
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Front desk staff very helpful. I had lost my Dell computer power cord during my travels. When I discovered it was missing I panicked. The folks at the front desk found me a store where I could drive to and make purchase.

Room Tip: Staff was very helpful. Lost computer changer on trip. Front desk found one a store for my purchase.