“Great Location and Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld
Ranked #78 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great place and great people, I really enjoyed this month staying, and I would like to thank all the staff for their professionalism and kindness, especially all the waiters, waitresses, the breakfast staff, the bar tenders and the receptionists, in particular I would like to bring the attention of the management on Patricia Levine, for her high level of professionalism and quality on her job. She was very kind and helpful everyday.
Thank you .

Room Tip: hi floors give you a good view of the city
1  Thank Daniele V
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Hello Daniele V,

Thank you for writing your review and thank you so much for recognizing our staff! I have shared your comments with the food and beverage team as well as with Patricia. They were very pleased to hear that they made your stay so enjoyable. I hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

With the Hilton Garden Inn chain, you always know you'll have a great experience since the rooms, free wifi, restaurant, etc. are standard. So, the room itself was clean, updated, and comfortable. What I find separates one HGI from another is the staff. At the HGI at SeaWorld, the staff was excellent. From the moment I checked in to my check out the front desk staff was friendly and helpful, remembering me by name and always offering to help. Overall, the staff made my business stay here a great experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Hello Sdavi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor! I am thrilled to hear that you had a "great experience" and I have shared your comments with our staff. I hope that when you are back in the area you think of us again. Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

We stayed there on a quick trip to Seaworld. It's so close to Seaworld you can walk to it! The hotel was nice. Check in was easy. We had a double bed room, which had a frig in it. The room was nice and clean. Shower had great water pressure and hot water. We could see Seaworld from our window. They do offer some things like bus service to seaworld and there was a ticket desk in the lobby however we did not use any of those since we had our own rental car. I would highly recommend the hotel for anyone looking for a place to stay near Seaworld.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Hello KateRyder,

Thank you for writing your review! When it comes to lodging, we know that there are many choices out there so we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We are also honored that we come as "highly recommended" by you. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon. Have a great day!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have traveled a lot for business in the last few years and I was very impressed with the staff. They never fumbled with a question or request and was very patient at all times. Tricia, I believe was her name, the front supervisor was a joy to talk with every day. But it is the housekeeping staff who really baby you and make you happy. Mine, in particular was named Rose. I enjoyed talking to her, my room was spotless and all requests were immediately taken care of. She may be my favorite housekeeper I have ever had. I hope the big shots are listening to this! Take care of Rose! Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: I was only in one room and the hotel was very quiet. Lots of kids too but it was very nice. The deco...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Hello Jack S,

Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for taking the time to share them with us! I will definitely be passing your comments along so that Patricia and Rose get the recognition they deserve. Thank you for staying with us and hopefully we've earned the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have a great day!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great and easy to find location, rooms were very clean and fresh. Security was very polite and respectful. Overall a wonderful experience. None of this would have been possible without the help of Brian Sipes. Thank you for a memorable vacation.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank itsmelidee
Brian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at SeaWorld, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Hello Itsmelidee,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am very pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. When you need a hotel in this area again, don’t hesitate to reach out to me at Noel.Sipes@hilton.com. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Me, my husband, my 6 yr old son have an annual pass to Sea World since Jan of 2012. We have stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn 3 times already this year and love it. The staff knows us at this point and we have been treated so well. They go above and beyond to make you happy. The rooms are wonderful and for the price it is great compared to others we have paid the same price for. We have eaten dinner here as well and I have to say, it was right up there with Ruth Chris! The breakfast is well worth the little extra you pay b/c you don't have to deal with the big buffets and the food is wonderful. The breakfast is all you can eat and they make gourmet omlets. My little boy loves coming here and loves the Mickey shaped pool. We live in Jacksonville, FL but always like to come and stay a night or two and his is now the hotel for us when we come.

Room Tip: All rooms we have stayed in were great, but my favorite was the end unti, suite, facing Sea World.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Hello Tammy B,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay so much. I will be passing your comments along to our food and beverage team to let them know how much you liked the food. We hope that you will be returning soon and if you are, please let me know so that I may thank you in person. Have a great day!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld this past weekend and was not impressed. Upon arrival and checking in, as an HHonors Gold member I was upgraded to a suite on the 4th floor. Got to the room, and it looked like it had been ransacked! Drawers all open, a random pedestal heater in the middle of the living room, some random contraption on top of the drawers, and smelled horribly of smoke. The smoke smell alone was so bad that we would've switched rooms, but upon walking into the bedroom, the beds were not made, and the duvets and pillows were just throws in a random pile on the bed and floor.

We immediately made a bee line back down to reception, and were not amused as we had arrived late from our flight and it was now 12:30am. I must give credit to front desk clerk Raymond as he was beyond apologetic for the room mishap and quickly worked to move us to another room. The second room he put us in, was simply ok. At least it didn't smell of smoke, and the beds were at least made. This hotel either hasn't been upgraded to the new mattresses where you can adjust the comfort of the bed, or the room we were in just didn't have it. The carpets were visibly dirty, and the coffee area and work desk station all had random stains left on them from the previous guests.

Breakfast was ok, but thankfully included with my HHonors status. Definitely not worth $27.09 for two people, especially when the wait staff service was exceptionally lacking. Can't say I'd come back unless this hotel got a refresh. However, Raymond was definitely the catalyst in making this stay a bit more pleasant, so major kudos to him!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Hello Lyndon4444,

Thank you for writing your review! I do apologize for the issues that you described in it and I would like to invite you to speak to me more about it if you choose to. My email is Noel.Sipes@hilton.com and I can be reached any time. Also, thank you for recognizing Raymond; I will be sure to share your review with him so that he gets the recognition he deserves. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!