“great night sleep”

GreenLeadersGold level
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“great night sleep”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

My husband and I along with our daughter stayed at the hotel on our arrival in Orlando, it was fine and near to the airport. The rooms was nice and clean and offered everything we needed. We had Breakfast and the food was presented lovely. I would stay at the hotel again if needed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear Guest “F00dl0ver2211”,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your stay.

Every single employee of this hotel prides themselves in the quality of their work striving for 101% to exceed our family guest's expectations every day.

I want to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are looking forward to welcome you, family and friends to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Alex Blanco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Spfld, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Excellent service all the way around. While the bathroom was slightly smaller than other HGI's, it was very clean. Breakfast at HGI is usually very good, this was no exception - in fact, the omelet offerings were really good -- lot's of fresh veggies! Would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest “iteach678”,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with your recent stay.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order. As well, to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else.

I really appreciate your comments and all of my guest’s feedback and I look forward to welcome you, friends and family to once again exceed your expectations.

Tampa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

You can't beat the Hilton Garden Inn brand for clean, well run hotels and the Hilton Garden Inn at Orlando Airport is another example. Comfortable rooms, attentive staff and good coffee in the morning! Reasonable room rates and good value for your money.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear guest “Steve H”,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport team for your kind comments on our performance and your experience during your stay.

The satisfaction of our guests is our main priority and we count in our guest’s feedback to make sure we stay on track and making every stay a outstanding experience and exceed their expectations.

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

I booked two adjoining rooms for one night since we had a flight out the next day. The rooms were ready when I checked in at the desk. The rooms were clean and quiet.

I have always loved the breakfast at the Garden Inn properties and this hotel did not disappoint. The staff was attentive and the food tasted great. I loved having a fresh egg-white omelet made just the way I wanted. We had two infants with us and the Nutri-grain bars were nice to have especially since many of the Garden Inns stopped having this available.

In the morning the shuttle driver was waiting as we had requested and was very courteous.

Overall this went very well. Nice Job !!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear guest “M M”,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport team for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your last stay.

Brewster, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

This was the chance to get away from the cold winter and enjoy Florida. I picked a hotel close to the airport for one night until I could pick up my rental car. I am a Hilton Honors member so picked a Hilton Hotel. My stay was outstanding from making the reservation through my stay. I am always impressed by the Hilton staff and their commitment to service and their guests. The hotel was spotless and friendly.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest “FLyvacation”,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience during your stay at the Hilton Garden inn Orlando Airport.

We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted in our bulletin board as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done.

We are looking forward to welcome you to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was double charged for my room. I was charged when I made the reservation on the Internet and again at arrival. After waiting 10 minutes behind a staff of pilots and attendants, the clerk waited on THREE people bend me before starting on my task. I was VERY very upset !!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear guest “danielcZ3097BR”:

Your effort and time in sharing your comments surrounding your experiences during your last stay is most appreciated and something we take very seriously. Please accept my sincere apologies for any aggravation or inconvenience you may have experienced during your visit.

We are constantly monitoring the performance of our team member to make sure our valuable guests as yourself is welcome with an efficient and pleasant front desk procedure that provides the accommodations and service you expect. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience.

Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies and I cannot thank you enough for expressing your concerns to me; I hope that you can give us the chance to proof to you how serious we take this issues and how important you are for us.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was one of the worst hotel experiences my husband and I have ever had. Our flight was cancelled so as a Hilton Gold member, we decided to stay at a Hilton close to the airport. It looks great upon first arrival however it went downhill at dinner. My husband ordered a salad with steak strip as advertised on the menu. His salad came out with hamburger cut into strips. He asked for the manager and the head chef came out explaining that that was Hilton standard. When my husband explained that he stays at a Hilton once a week, the chef blamed the Food and beverage manager saying it was what they deemed as standard. We were comped our dinner and my husband was offered 7500 points which he has yet to receive.
In the morning as we were getting ready, my husband abruptly told me to get dressed. When I asked why, he pointed to the 1 inch cockroach that was sitting on the nightstand.
We were told our stay would be refunded. We're still waiting and will be contacting corporate soon.

• Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Songbird919
Dear guest “Songbird919”,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced during your stay.

A clean room that has been prepared for our guests is basic for a good stay. As well a good stay begins and ends with an efficient and pleasant front desk procedure that provides the accommodations and service you expect. I am sorry if this was not what you experienced.

We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. It is extremely important for us to count with our valuable Guests with any feedback, comment or even a complaint before they leave our hotel so we can immediately take action and resolve the situation to our Guest Satisfaction.

Our procedure is to immediately contact our Pest Control Company in order to control, prevent and eliminate any possible infestation. In reference to your experience at the restaurant I have to admit that your experience was unacceptable to our standards and corrective actions have been taking to avoid any other guest to be as disappointed as you were.

Should you want to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.
Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies and thank you not just for your loyalty and support but also for reaching out to us giving us the chance to correct the situation to the best of our abilities.