“Hilton Garden Airport”

GreenLeadersGold level
Rocky Mountain House, Canada
“Hilton Garden Airport”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We enjoyed the friendly staff, and the excellent breakfast and lunch selections. The hotel was clean, and the business office was well stocked with paper and print accessories. The shuttle to the airport took about 10 minutes and the driver was very courteous. Our group used a number of meeting rooms, and foyer couches, which were very comfortable. Have I reached 200 characters yet.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Guest “Albert B”,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport and myself for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your stay.

Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted in our bulletin board as a reminder of the level of service provided by fellow team members; this is a clear example of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done.

We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and only great service and cleanliness will made our guests to come back and refer others as well. We value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support.

Our daily goal is to provide our guests an outstanding level of service so we can exceed their expectations and nothing less.

Alex Blanco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Sarnia, Canada
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Attended group function that was catered to professionally. Staff were friendly, meals provided were enjoyable. Location was not ideal for easily travelling to a shopping mall. Location good for easy access to airport.

Dear Guest “Patrick V”,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your stay.

Every single employee of this hotel prides themselves in the quality of their work striving for 101% to exceed our family guest's expectations every day.

I want to thank you for your loyalty and support. We are looking forward to welcome you, family and friends to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Lake City, United States
Reviewed January 28, 2014

This Hotel was very nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable except for the bed. The bed was extremely hard I barely got any sleep on this trip because of it. My back ached all night and the only thing that would relieve it was sitting up in a chair in the room with a pillow behind me. So other than the bed everything else was good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Dear guest “Kristina J”,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with our bed. I want to personally apologize for the lack of rest that you experience during your stay due to the level of firmness of the mattress.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order. As a Hilton Garden Inn Brand Standard, our king beds are equipped with a mechanism “Garden Inn Sleep System Mattress®” that allow them to be adjust for more or less levels of firm.

However, our Queen beds are the regular type of mattress that I’m sure you will find more enjoyable. I am sorry you couldn’t enjoy your night sleep during that short time with us but I hope that you can give us a second chance and experience our Queen beds on your next trip.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Today my flight was cancelled to Chicago due to weather and air control issues. I took the free shuttle to the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport. The shuttle was clean. The driver was friendly.
I was pleasantly surprised by the fresh clean lobby. There was a lounge and restaurant area and the decor was tasteful and inviting. I felt relieved. In Chicago, the airport hotels are tired looking and in need of a make over.
At check in, there was no line. Juan was the gentleman that checked me in. Juan was pleasant, professional and efficient. He got me checked in and made sure I was aware of all the amenities. I recommend this property if you are here on business or have to stay over night when your flight gets cancelled.

Room Tip: I like the first floor close to the fitness center.
Dear Guest “kurtgerber”,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with your recent stay.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order. As well, to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else.

I really appreciate your comments and all of my guest’s feedback and I look forward to welcome you, friends and family to once again exceed your expectations.

Tampa, United States
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Hotel was nice, lobby was fine, fresh baked cookies available but the beds were hard, so I didn't sleep well. As I arrived late at night and left early in the morning there was no other reason for the hotel except a good night sleep.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear guest “Adam M”,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for the lack of rest that you experience during your one night stay due to the level of firmness of the mattress.

Bryceville, United States
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The Front desk personnel are great and the food for breakfast is good also. You can get in a out with ease and be on your way. Kara and Rebecca are some of the best employees inthe hotel business I have ever seen.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Guest “Robert A”,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience during your stay at the Hilton Garden inn Orlando Airport.

We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted in our bulletin board as a reminder of how much our team members can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done.

We are constantly monitoring the performance of our team member to make sure our valuable guests as yourself is welcome with an efficient and pleasant front desk procedure that provides the accommodations and service you expect.

Our team prides themselves in the quality of their work striving for 101% to exceed our family guest's expectations every day.

We are looking forward to welcome you, friends and family members to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Taunton, Massachusetts
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Debbie, Juan and Otto treated us as family. We were snowed in after a Walt Disney World vacation. They made a difficult situation pleasant. The food and service at this Hilton Garden Inn is the best we have received in this country and several others we have visited.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Guest “Barbara G”,

Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted in our bulletin board. The level of service provided by three of our associates Debbie, Juan and Otto is a clear reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done.