“Nice place”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport
Ranked #93 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Our pilots in the eastern region stay at Hilton Hotels most of the time. I found this place to be a cut above , not perfect but a cut above . Go there you will like it. Now in this case there is a Hilton Homewood close at hand and we do go to Flight Safety once a year times 16 pilots so I will tell our people to check out the Homewood. But, there is nothing wrong with this place.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI-MCO, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear guest “Strve”,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with hotel.

A good stay begins and ends with an efficient and pleasant front desk procedure that provides the accommodations and service you expect. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else.

I would like to thank you for your loyalty and support to the Hilton Brand and specially our property. I cannot stress enough how important it is for us our guests feedback so we can continue exceeding their expectations.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your loyalty and support. Please feel free to contact me or ask for me directly on your next visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Stayed here for one night. The shuttle picked us up at the airport, very quickly after calling them. Rebecca and Kara at the front desk were very friendly and helpful! Rooms were clean and quiet. The shuttle was on time the next morning and brought us back to the airport quickly.

Dear Guest “amy90five”,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport and myself for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your stay.

Your comments have been communicated to all our associates and posted in our bulletin board as a reminder of the level of service provided by fellow team members; this is a clear example of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done.

Our daily goal is to provide our guests an outstanding level of service so we can exceed their expectations and nothing less.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

This hotel is exceptional for both business & personal needs. I always stay here when I come to Orlando. It's very close to the airport (5 mins) & I can easily access routes to most other places that I tend to visit. In addition, the hotel is very clean and up-to-date. They are always improving and renovating. Also, the staff is excellent and are very professional.

Dear guest “Latoya S”

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay and our performance.

We want our guests to have the best experience possible where everything is in place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order. As you mentioned, we just finished our complete renovation with many upgrades including our Wireless High Speed internet, new bar, etc.

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport values your patronage – we want to exceed your expectations every time.

We are looking forward to once again welcome you and thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

One night stay-large king room with small bathroom. Front desk staff check in with Kara was super pleasant-friendly and professional. This is an older property that has been refurbished (the lobby area is modern and bright with a small bar and dining area). The hotel has a shuttle that will transport you within a small radius to/from several nearby restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest “McBizzle1”,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with your recent stay.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order. As well, to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else.

I really appreciate your comments and all of my guest’s feedback and I look forward to welcome you, friends and family to once again exceed your expectations.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

A friendly smile, a welcome face and expectations that are met without question. Whenever you see the name of "Hilton", no matter where it is located, or in what country, you can expect the best and never be disappointed. Our company "Comfort Keepers" knows what Comfort means, in the home or on the road.

Dear Guest “Robert R”,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Airport during your family vacation.

Nowadays with so many choices in life specially when travelling with hotels, airlines, places, restaurants, etc; one of the most refreshing aspects of our business is the human interaction with guests and the outstanding service that we provide.

In the tourist industry or any business for that matter, Customer Service is the only constant aspect that not just makes the difference, but can also make or break a business.

Our Hilton Brand Hotels are101% committed to always exceed our guest’s expectations and create valuable and positive memorable experiences.

We are looking forward to welcome you to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This hotel was average, I have stayed in much better Hilton Garden Inns. The bathroom was not the best. When going anywhere you had to pay too many tolls which made our stay a little unpleasant. There also wasn't anything in the hotel restaurant to eat if you had food allergies like I do.

Dear guest,

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize for any inconvenience that you may experience. I can certainly understand and appreciate your concerns.

Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies and I cannot thank you enough for expressing your concerns.

Should you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us directly at the hotel.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

The location is great with Walgreens, restaurants and other hotels within walking distance. The staff at the front desk are very friendly and helpful and gave us 50% off the breakfast buffet. The food at the buffet was pretty bad and with our discount tickets the cost was more than $6/person. The restaurant service was horrible as we needed to chase the servers down to bring us more water, bring our bill then pick up our bill. The pool is very cool and not heated. However, the bartender was very friendly and helpful and the wine is good with a heavy pour!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest “Chai B”

Your effort and time in sharing your comments surrounding your experiences during your last stay is most appreciated and something we take very seriously. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your visit.

We are constantly monitoring the performance of our team member to make sure our valuable guests as yourself is welcome with an efficient and pleasant front desk procedure that provides the accommodations and service you expect. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry if this was not your experience. I can assure you that a disciplinary action have been done addressing this incident.

Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies and I cannot thank you enough for expressing your concerns to me; I hope that you can give us the chance to proof to you how serious we take this issues and how important you are for us.