13 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$175
Hotels.com$175
travelup.com$163
5,645 results
All reviews disney springs junior suite the bus close to downtown starbucks coffee per day lake buena vista parking fee magic kingdom shuttle service pool area is benihana conference parks pools valet proximity
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed July 6, 2019

Unfortunately, my spouse contracted an intestinal virus and was unable to keep food down. We needed to get to an urgent care, but didn’t have a car. Damir from Safety and Security not only took us to the nearest urgent care, but he gave us his card and told us to call him for a pick-up when we were through. After we returned to our room, he arranged for a fruit basket and water to “help things settle.” While it wasn’t a perfect stay for health reasons, Damir helped tremendously.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank JamesL5410
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

JamesL5410,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so sorry your spouse was ill during your trip! We will be sure to pass along your comments to Damir and his leadership team. We are so glad we were able to help improve the unfortunate circumstances and we hope to be able to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed July 4, 2019

Do not stay here! Hotel is getting outdated, there are multiple fees and staff do not know how to handle issues. They just allow problem guests to thrive while your up till 2am with your children. Buyer beware!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank BellBoxBee
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Dear BellBoxBee

Thank you for your valued feedback. I sincerely apologize for the challenges you experienced during your recent stay. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering an outstanding guest experience. I am disappointed we were not able to achieve this goal and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that I can help restore your confidence in our resort. Your comments are valued and I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

James Grosso

Reviewed July 3, 2019

This hotel is in a great location and the staff was very hospitable. The quality of the rooms and the available services were far below Hilton standards, however. I kept wondering why I was paying so much more in resort fees when nothing was provided that wouldn't be available at any other Hilton. In fact, most Hilton properties have better beds, functioning air conditioning, refrigerators that get cold, and tubs that drain. This is not a "bad" place, but way, way overpriced for the conditions.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank S4499AHkarenj

Dear S4499AHkarenj

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We pride ourselves on delivering a memorable experience to each of our guests, and we have unfortunately short of this goal during your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apology for the service challenges you encountered. I have shared your feedback with our leadership team so they may address and correct issues moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service is extremely important to me, and I hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back whenever your travels bring you to Orlando.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

Great location if your staying off property. This by far was my favorite Hilton location. I absolutely love that Disney springs was so close and the location offered bus transportation to the parks. Character breakfast was AMAZING.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Shortstay1

Shortstay1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay! We are so glad you had a wonderful stay including our location just steps from Disney Springs, our on-site dining options, and our Disney benefits. We are honored to be your favorite Hilton location. We can't wait to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2019 via mobile

Hilton usually has an excellent quality but I was disappointed with this one. The lobby is grand and looks awesome but the rooms are very dated. Old carpets,paint peeling off doors,our toilet had issues flushing,mirrored closet had issues closing so you had to be careful not to pinch your fingers. The house keeping staff must have spilled water on our chair while cleaning. It was black so I couldn't see it. I sat in it and soaked through my shorts. I asked for more coffee in our room and housekeeping put a clear bag of coffee and condiments on our cupboard. Just very disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank shelly c
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear shelly c

Thank you for your review. I deeply regret that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay at our resort, as I never like to hear that we disappointed a guest in any way. I apologize for the challenges you experienced. I have shared your feedback with our engineering and housekeeping leadership teams so they may address and correct issues moving forward. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service is extremely important to me, and I hope we have an opportunity to welcome you back whenever your travels bring you to Orlando.