15 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$175
Hotels.com$175
travelup.com$163
5,645 results
All reviews disney springs junior suite the bus close to downtown starbucks coffee per day lake buena vista parking fee magic kingdom shuttle service pool area is benihana conference parks pools valet proximity
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed June 22, 2019

The Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista's staff are nice, friendly, and helpful. The rooms are clean and the facility and landscaping are beautiful. The Hilton Orland Lake Burena Visa is a great place to stay! It is within walking distance to Disney Springs.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 555Trav
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Daydream10498887871,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay! We are so glad you enjoyed our staff, rooms, and location just steps from Disney Springs. Be sure to check out all that is coming to Disney this year and we certainly hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

Don’t be deceived by the cost per night. Appears the be reasonable, however what they do not tell you is the Resort Tax, Room Tax and other charges not included in the price you see advertised. The hotel is nice, I’ve stayed here a couple of times - but the taxes and additional charges are a bit extreme. For a one night stay, I had nearly $60 in taxes and fees... for just sleeping there. If you are new to this hotel... be sure you ask about the about the fees and factor that into your budget.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank USMEagleFan
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Dear USMEagleFan

Thank you for your review. I regret to learn that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay at our resort. Your comments are most appreciated, and they will be reviewed by our leadership team. We appreciate your feedback and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

The staff were incredibly professional and helpful the entire trip. I had some issues with my Hilton app during my stay and they worked with me to make sure that they were all sorted out. This included trying to check out remotely and having to send a message into the hotel as they took care of it with no problem. We had one minor issue in our room as the batteries in the safe were low and they quickly came up to replace them. While I had a few inconsequential issues that were independent of the hotel, they made sure to help me out quickly and professionally to get them resolved. With such an excellent staff on top of a great property I would love to stay here again!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

lawsont96,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay. We are so glad you enjoyed you trip including our staff, your room,and our amenities. Be sure to check out all that is coming to Disney this year and we certainly hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for a business trip and was not too impressed at all. There are some good and poor aspects to this hotel. If you are pretty easy going, you will enjoy your stay. If you tend to expect high quality and excellence, you might not love it here. So here goes:

Good: The main hallways smell fabulous! Seriously there was an aroma of citrus and it was so welcoming; Love the shampoo and conditioner, the pool area is nice and not too crowded; the food is good; the location is very convenient to Disney Springs; my room was clean (shout-out to Lydia); most of the people were generally nice; Loved the Marketplace (great coffee, pastries, snacks);

Could Be Better: After waiting for my room (not too long bc this was before checkin) I received a text message and was instructed to pick up my keys. I did this and was sent to a room that had not been cleaned and was not renovated. I shared some pictures. Needless to say, I was not too happy about this. I couldn’t understand why I was sent to an unclean room. When I spoke with the manager, Deb, she was not unconcerned or concerned. She was just kinda matter of fact. She did give me some water and coffee coupons, but being that I am an Hilton Honors member, I get two bottles free. Which by the way, I was not offered the water when I arrived. Also, the bed comfort is just okay. They were renovating on my floor and at times it was very loud. There was also an intermittent loud banging noise in my room every so often. I have no idea what it was but it was loud enough to wake me up occasionally. The air would not go below 68 degrees; however, I didn’t think it was too hot. Customer service overall was just okay. On the day of checkout I had a late checkout. Housekeeping still knocked on my door 4 times and they started promptly at 8:30 am. It is my fault that I didn’t have the Privacy sign hanging but 8:30 am is very early to me.

This is by no means a bad hotel. I would just like a little more. With as many options in Orlando I wouldn’t opt to stay here.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank CharnelS
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear CharnelS

Thank you for providing a very thorough and thoughtful review of your recent stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed our great location just steps from Disney Springs, our outdoor pool and our MainStreet marketplace. And thank you for acknowledging the great service provided by Lydia on our housekeeping team - I will be certain to share your comments and recognize her personally. I also appreciate your feedback with regard to areas of improvement, all of which will be address by our leadership team so we may correct issues moving forward. I greatly appreciate your comments, and I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back whenever your travels bring you to Orlando.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

You can read other reviews for an overview, but I am livid that they describe QUEEN beds for what are clearly FULL size beds. They stick to their guns describing them as queen but they ARE NOT. If this matters, you will be sorely disappointed. BEWARE.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Seth G

Dear Seth G

Thank you for your review. I deeply regret that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay at our resort. Your comments are most appreciated and will be shared with our senior leadership team. I appreciate your feedback and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again one day.