15 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$175
Booking.com$175
travelup.com$163
5,645 results
All reviews disney springs junior suite the bus close to downtown starbucks coffee per day lake buena vista parking fee magic kingdom shuttle service pool area is benihana conference parks pools valet proximity
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Booked this hotel b/c I’m HH Diamond member. Most of my travels, I look for Hilton properties for points and perks w/ my status. Unfortunately, perks were little, no upgraded room...actually I did get breakfast for 2 each day so I guess that’s something.

Stayed here 3 nights. What I didn’t realize was what they charge for in addition to room charge. Resort charge of $35/night and self parking of $22/night. That’s $57 for shuttle bus to Disney.

As a diamond member I get free WiFi/water/parking/breakfast at 99% of Hilton properties...this is that 1% that I have to pay for it all (except for bf).

so, by the time you add up all the charges...I found bunch of Disney property hotels that are cheaper than this place.

It is close to Disney Springs and that’s pretty much only thing this property has to show for. I’ll be booking Disney properties over this hotel any day.

Trip type: Traveled with family
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Dear kerrylim1

Thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honors guest. We appreciate that you make Hilton your choice of hotel when you travel. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent stay, as I never like to hear that we disappointed a guest in any way. Your comments will be shared with our senior leadership team so we may address opportunities moving forward. I do hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed May 28, 2019

This hotel is the perfect location for a quick walk to Disney Springs. They also offer a shuttle service, but the walk across the bridge was much quicker. They have two pools for you to enjoy and an outside restaurant. The amenities were great! They had multiple restaurants, a 24/7 marketplace and a Disney shop. The only concern I had was the rooms. The outside of the property and main areas were well kept, but the rooms need serious updating. One of our chairs had a massive hole in it and the stopper in the tub was clogged, so we had to shower in dirty water gathering at the bottom. Our lamp also stopped working the second night of our stay. They also didn't allow you to adjust the thermostat past a certain degree, so when it was 97 out, we could only get it to a certain level inside the room and we roasted in the middle of the night. Maintenance spent a good amount of time trying to reset it, but we told him 20 minutes was enough time spent on this. One other item that caught my attention was the Hilton Vacation sales people aggressively grabbing your attention every time you walk through the lobby. I was flagged down 4 times over my trip and every time I told them no, they tried to entice me with more points. Hilton needs to find a better way for a vacation package sales pitch. People are just trying to enjoy their vacation and not be hassled about the next one.

The valet attendants are fabulous! They were very friendly and always said hello. The outside landscaping almost made me feel like I was in Hawaii, they did a great job with the exterior.

Overall, this is a good hotel to stay at if you are going to Disney Springs. This is my first time staying at a Hilton. We've always stayed at Marriott's, but this location was too good to pass up. I would stay here again if they updated the rooms. Another plus is it is a part of the Disney property, so you get early park and after park hours.

Room tip: Great location!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Elizabeth B
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review of your recent stay. We are so glad you enjoyed our location just steps from Disney Springs, our valet attendants, our facilities, and more. We greatly appreciate your feedback and it helps us to constantly improve. Thank you again and we certainly hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Poor quality, poor service, poor business practice, hidden charges after the fact. Please read before staying at this hotel. Sorry it is so long, but I want to provide a complete picture of our stay to warn other travelers.

My husband was attending a conference at this hotel, and I decided to join him for a little getaway. We booked our own room through CPEAC (as it was approximately 25% less than the 'discounted' rate offered to the conference attendees). Our reservation was made in Feb of 2019 and was PREPAID, as part of the CPEAC group rates available to government employees.

When we arrived at the hotel we were informed they did not have a King bedroom for us, and would be placing us in a room with two Queen Beds. We asked the clerk how it is possible they do not have our room, as we have already PREPAID for it. The clerk looked back at his computer without a word and started typing..... Magically, a moment later, there was now a King bedroom available.... The clerk indicated the total cost of the room and asked for our credit card (?) - We once again reiterated the room had been PREPAID for already…. He advised us that "Yes everything has been paid for" and that the credit card was "only for incidentals such as room service or parking - everything else is paid for". As we had planned on getting a rental car a few days later, we handed over the credit card for the indicated incidentals so we could access parking once we got the rental vehicle.

We received our keys to room 490 and headed up. When we arrived in the room it was definitely NOT what I expected for a HILTON. The pictures online make it look much better than it is, it is very basic and somewhat run down. The ‘view’ was of the back of the building and a roof top…. But that was fine as we didn’t intend on spending a huge amount of time in the room looking out the window anyhow.
After a quick change we headed to Disney Marketplace, which is a very easy walk from the hotel. This was a definite positive of this hotel, unfortunately there were not many more.

After a late night out we returned to our room exhausted and retired for the night. Half way through the night, I got up to use the washroom, and the fan that automatically comes on when you turn the light on, was making an odd noise. When the light/fan was off it disappeared. However, over the next 24 hours the noise got worse and worse…. By the second night it sounded like a locomotive was running through our washroom anytime we turned the light/fan on. I am pretty sure it was disturbing the occupants in the neighboring room as well, as they actually banged on the wall when my husband was in the shower. We called the front desk and they advised they would send someone to come fix it.

We left the room this second morning around 9:30 am and returned around 1:30. When we returned the cleaning staff was in our room, so we went and took a seat on the bench by the elevators for about 20 minutes, and checked down the hall every 5-10 minutes to see if they were done or not, as we did not want to crowd them while they were cleaning the room. Once our door was closed and they had moved on to another room, we proceeded to our room. The bed appeared to have been made up with clean sheets as requested by leaving the linen card on the pillow (the sheets we noticed that morning had small stains of brown / blood looking marks so we were a little grossed out and wanted clean sheets). The garbage had been emptied, and unfortunately, they also thrown out a bag from the Earl of Sandwiches that I had left on top of the fridge that contained some brownies in a container and some plastic cutlery from the night before. I had not put these in the garbage as we were saving them for desert later that night. Not sure why they decided to dispose of / remove them from the room? But, it was $2 worth of brownies so I was not overly concerned. We went to the washroom to see if the light/fan had been fixed and it made a small noise, but seemed to be resolved. That is when we noticed the dirty towels that we left on the floor, STILL on the floor, and no clean towels had been restocked.…. and there was no toilet paper on the rolls either (we had used what little was on it that morning, as well as depleted the Kleenex container). I went out to the hall where two cleaning ladies were chatting and advised them the towels had not been replaced and we had no toilet paper. They nodded and looked at a piece of paper one was holding. So I again said, are you going to bring some? And they nodded…. So I returned to my room, not really sure if they were going to do anything or not. About 10 minutes later one knocked on the door to come in. She replaced the towels and replenished the toilet paper. I did not notice till later she did not replenish the Kleenex holder.

We again went out and returned later that evening, tired and ready for some sleep. While washing up for the evening, we noticed the light/fan was starting to rumble again, but didn’t want to be bothered with maintenance at this late hour and went to bed. When we went to get into bed, we noticed the bed had not been made completely, nothing was tucked in, just placed on top of the mattress, but we were too tired to really care and retired for the night. During the night both my husband and I got up to use the washroom…. And the light/fan was getting louder with each use. When my husband got up at 6:30am and turned it on, the sound was so loud this time it woke me up in a startle, despite wearing ear plugs! He had no choice to leave it on as he needed to get a shower and go to his meeting. I immediately called the front desk and told them they had to move us, this was ridiculous. The clerk put me through to a manger, who was apologetic and asked when I would like to move rooms, now or later, and she had one available for whenever was convenient for me. I told her that we would move this morning, just had to pack everything up and we would come get the key to the new room. I got everything packed up while my husband was at his meeting and when he returned, I went down and got the keys to room 715.

Upon arriving to room 715 it was a slightly nicer room - and it did have a beautiful view out the front of the hotel. The room was larger in size, with a long hallway from the door to the main area, and had raised ceilings. The washroom and vanity area were in one room, unlike the previous room where they were separate. The cabinet door to the refrigerator was broken, the bottom hinge was off, so we had to be a bit careful when opening and closing it. The fan in this washroom did not work at all …. But we were not about to call it in for fear it would end up like the previous room. We would rather have no fan at all than a fan that made that horrendous noise.

On our last evening prior to checking out the next morning, we received a message on the phone to stop at the front desk in the morning for a “free gift” as part of our stay. It was a pleasant surprise…. Unfortunately, one we never received. Instead, the next morning when we arrived to check out we were handed a 'surprise bill' for about 8X what we had expected for “incidental charges”….. We anticipated two nights of parking for the rental vehicle we used at $22/night (Which in itself is ridiculous - the parking was almost as much as the car cost to rent!). However, we were handed a bill for $306.57…. a far cry from the $44 plus tax we expected for two nights of parking…. Suddenly, we had to pay an additional “resort fee” of $35 plus tax for six nights – that was supposed to be included with the initial payment and booking – that we even confirmed with them that "everything had been PREPAID" back at check-in! In addition, they charged us for three nights of parking, when we only used the lot for two nights, the third night the car was left in the Avis return parking and we did not even use the parking that night. When we tried to address this with the staff, they were very rude about it and said that there was nothing they could do as we did not book through them and we booked through a third party, and they put all the blame on the third party…. Even though they (the same clerk who had checked us in) themselves told us at check in, that EVERYTHING was covered. Had we known this at check in, we honestly would have stayed one night and moved to another hotel for the remaining nights (other staff from my husband’s company stayed at the B Resort and had no issues). We feel that we got charged extra as a bait and switch tactic for using a less expensive third party booking service, whom we will also be contacting and notifying of this poor business practice.

In the end we really overpaid for this hotel. It is not the usual Hilton quality that we have come accustomed to, and I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. I do plan on also writing to the hotel’s general manager to address my concerns and in the very least, request a refund for what I feel was unorthodox charges for our stay.

Room tip: Go to a different hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Sandi G

Dear Sandi G

Thank you for your valued feedback. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering an outstanding guest experience. I am disappointed we were not able to achieve this goal during your recent stay and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that I can help restore your confidence in our resort. Your comments are valued and I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

James Grosso

Reviewed May 28, 2019

We were very thankful for the covered valet area of the Hilton Disney Springs since we arrived during a bad storm. We checked in and a wonderful staff membered helped us find 2 rooms near each other and with plenty of room for the 2 pack and plays we requested. Our friends were a ways away from the hotel so we figured we would get lunch. The hotel restaurant didn't seem too allergen friendly but in the market next door I found a treasure trove of dairy-free delights! I found fruit, sandwiches, coconut jerky, and stroopwafels!

When our friends arrived we headed up to our rooms that were across the way from each other. Our rooms were extra large, offered 2 queen beds, couch, table, desk, large bathroom, and views of the pool area. There were a couple of downsides to the resort. The rooms could use an update, the ceiling above our window was leaking, and in our friends room the water coming out of the shower was brown at first and needed to be flushed out.

We changed our clothes and brought the kids down to the pool to swim for a bit. We were thrilled to see an actual kiddie pool that the kids could stand up in.

I also liked the location! We were able to cross right over to Disney Springs!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank WanderlustHrts

Dear WanderlustHrts

Thank you so much for taking time to provide a review of your recent stay. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our great location just steps from Disney Springs, the children's pool area, and the great service provided by our front office team. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with some aspects of your accommodations. I appreciate your feedback and will be certain share with our management teams so they may address and correct issues moving forward. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed May 27, 2019

Got a upgrade to Junior suite as a Diamond member. It’s very convenient to go to Disney Spring. Free breakfast is good and Character Sunday breakfast gave us a lot of fun. Free shuttle every day per 30 minutes.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

ehao8848,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and thank you for being a diamond member. We are so glad you enjoyed our location just steps from Disney Springs and our on-site dining options. We cannot wait to welcome you back in the future!