11 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$175
Hotels.com$175
travelup.com$163
5,645 results
All reviews disney springs junior suite the bus close to downtown starbucks coffee per day lake buena vista parking fee magic kingdom shuttle service pool area is benihana conference parks pools valet proximity
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed May 13, 2019

My wife and I were looking for a get away. Although this hotel is located in the heart of Disney, the Disney presence was not overwhelming. The hotel was quiet. The beds and pillows were comfortable. There was a small refrigerator in the room which was really convenient. If you're familiar with this part of Orlando, it's not convenient to do much but either stay on the hotel grounds or visit Disney. Orlando traffic is a nightmare due to all the construction, especially if you have to head east on I-4. However, we stayed on the grounds and relaxed by the pool and ate at the hotel restaurants. Disney Springs is reachable by foot, and we did go there one afternoon.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

501carls,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of your recent stay. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay including your room, our on-site dining options, and our location just steps from Disney Springs. We certainly hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

Valet services team was particularly great. Didn't get to use the amenities much due to business commitments but everything looked terrific and well-maintained. DVD kiosks seemed to have some issues, which was unfortunate. All staff were attentive, efficient, and very pleasant.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Nomad25316902082,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad you enjoyed our valet services, staff, and hotel amenities. We certainly hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Needed a handicap accessible room and for whatever reason the hotel has remodeled other areas, but I guess handicap people are on the back burner. I can handle dated, but dirty is another story.
The carpet was starting to ripple so getting a wheelchair across the floor wasn’t easy. Although the door width was wide enough, the actual hallway to get into the bathroom is so narrow several times my daughter would hit her hands on wall or door frame trying to move around. The shower is zero entry but it’s also not lower so the water just runs all over the bathroom. Not really safe once you are out of shower to not slip when transferring to chair.
The worst was the first night we were there. Got back from Magic Kingdom late and went to pull down the bed only to find the sheets were disgusting. Actually had FOOD in them. We had JUST checked in that afternoon so had never used the bed :/

A nice man came up to change the sheets and told me he has never made a bed so wasn’t sure what he was doing but said we should definitely call down to complain in the morning. Hung our clothes up in closet and the floor was so dusty, the hem of my black dress had to be roller brushed off. Just gross.
Spoke to front desk next morning and they told me as a Hilton honors member they would compensate us for the inconvenience. Nothing ever happened. After my daughter was not able to cross the room without me having to push her I called and asked for another room and was told they were booked, only to find out later a friend had later checked in and was given a handicap room for their non handicap family.
I can handle a hotel that needs updating. Dirty isn’t ok. I expected more as an honor’s member.
Once this hotel gets renovated it will be very nice. The new rooms on the renovated side looked lovely. But if they aren’t clean, what good does new paint and floor coverings do?
Handicap rooms should be tile. The rest of our trip was spent transferring to the Loews and that handicap room felt like a palace after the Hilton.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank ChinaMom44
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear ChinaMom44

Thank you for your valued feedback. I sincerely apologize for the challenges you experienced during your stay. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further so that I may help restore your confidence in our resort. Your comments are valued as is your loyalty to Hilton and I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

James Grosso

Reviewed May 10, 2019

Great experience made better by the wonderful staff - especially the housekeeping staff. They all seemed to go out of their way to insure the room was well kept and all amenities were there daily. Each day there was an animal folded from towels to make the stay more eventful. The room was spotless and the items I failed to secure were there when I returned to the room. Lidia Patino was more than an average staff member. She should be recognized formally for her outstanding efforts and admiration for her job. She is an asset. - R Mahoney

Room tip: All rooms are great. Exercise room, bar area, food, pool are on the 1st floor & conf. rooms are on the 2nd The elevators move swiftly.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Moe2v8er

Moe2v8er,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad you had a wonderful experience with our staff and your room. We appreciate your comments about Lidia and we will be sure to pass them along to her and her leadership team. We certainly hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We stayed here after a cruise so we could go to Disney World with my son and his family. We could walk across the street to Disney Springs and that was really nice. The pool area was nice and clean and they had a baby pool for my 2 year old granddaughter.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Roam44338082874,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad you had a wonderful trip and were able to enjoy our location just steps from Disney Springs and our pool area. We appreciate your comments and hope to welcome you back in the future!