10 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$175
Booking.com$175
travelup.com$163
5,645 results
All reviews disney springs junior suite the bus close to downtown starbucks coffee per day lake buena vista parking fee magic kingdom shuttle service pool area is benihana conference parks pools valet proximity
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

We chose to book one night at the Hilton having just come off a cruise. I am glad we did, the location for Disney springs is brilliant, the facilities are good and I thought considering it was Easter weekend it was well priced. We usually stay at Hilton Bonnet creek a few km’s away and if we were doing more than one night we would prefer that hotel but for a one night stay close to the action then this hotel worked for us. April on reception was a delight to deal with, very friendly and hospitable

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank readerism
Rachel_ORLDW, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

readerism,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay including our location and facilities. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed April 26, 2019

Great location. Great experience. Excellent service. Loved the free water and coffee in the morning. Only thing I would change is to upgrade the bathroom. It seemed to be suffering from a little wear and tear.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Curiosity59271845980,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad you had a wonderful time including our location, service, and on-site dining options. We certainly hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed April 26, 2019

Staying here with high school student group for 2nd time. I am a frequent Orlando visitor but usually stay on WDW property and now I see why! Check-in was smooth but room not ready. Shuttle took forever to pick up for the parks and pick up was worse. Needed at least three buses but only one. Back at hotel and clerk wasn't going to give me my student's keys. Can't wait for the hundred of students to check in over the next two days! Got to my room and it smelled awful and very humid. Called front desk but the button on the phone goes somewhere else. Transferred and told could move, no problem. Bell services up with a key. 30 minutes--no key. Call again, with same issue with phone but a different person, very nice, and tells me someone will be with my new key and help me move my things. Bell services comes up and hands me my new key and leaves. I begin to ask him a question and he doesn't help me--I guess he forgot the $10 tip I gave him 30 minutes before!!!! I hope this doesn't foreshadow what is yet to come over the next five days.....

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank JeanA848
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2019

Dear JeanA848

Thank you for your valued feedback. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by delivering an outstanding guest experience. I am disappointed to learn that your stay did not start off smoothly. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you directly so that I can help restore your confidence in our resort. Your comments are valued and I look forward to the opportunity to speak with you.

James Grosso

Reviewed April 25, 2019

This hotel is in the best location and is only good to stay at if your going to Disney springs or Disney world. You walk into the hotel and probably will expect a great awesome room but that's not the case because they spent more money on their lobby than the actual rooms.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Freedom02689371636
James G, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear Freedom02689371636

Thank you for taking time to provide a review on your experience. While I am sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your guest room, I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the benefits of our great location within walking distance of Disney Springs. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

Great location Hilton right across from Disney Springs with old, tired, dirty rooms that desperately need renovations. There also was an up charge for view of Disney Springs when much of the view was of the roof of the conference center and a $22 charge to self park in a gigantic parking lot that was virtually empty.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Robert A

Dear Robert C

Thank you for your review. I am truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your last stay at our resort. Your comments are most appreciate and will be addressed by our leadership team to determine where improvements and enhancements can be made moving forward. I appreciate your feedback and hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again one day.