Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area
Ranked #147 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel meets your expectations. Do not expect to be wowed, but you'll not regret your stay here. The service and check in was excellent although the bell boys were selective on who to assist but when I approached the service desk for a cart, I was informed that they were a full service hotel and someone would assist me. I found that strange because whilst I was struggling with my luggage out of my vehicle, they were all staring at me without even a greeter coming to meet us. Only to notice that they started to assist another client that came after me. I guess they just didn't like my face.
Same thing happened when I checked out and their assistance was requested but they took like forever to come so I had to bring down my luggage myself.
All that said, the rest service was smooth and the hotel had various amenities to make your stay enjoyable ranging from free shuttles to internet access even to free printing.
The rooms are well maintained and the bed great. All accessories were in good working conditions.
All in all you'll get great value for your money and you'll definitely be visiting the hotel again.

Room Tip: I'd advice that you do not pay the extra bucks needed for the disney view because the view wasn...
2  Thank SaintDalton
Write a ReviewReviews (4,594)

Reviewed July 22, 2014

If you are looking for a good hotel, convenient to the Disney Parks and Downtown Disney, with a decent sized room, this is it. Our second stay at this hotel. The front desk staff was extremely efficient and ensured we had everything we asked for. Across the street from Downtown Disney so a great way to get a taste of Disney without the craziness of the parks. When you are ready for the parks, the hotel offers transportation and extra Disney hours. We drove to the parks in less than 15 minutes. Great to not have to endure the inevitable I-4 backups. Room service was a great option with good food and fast delivery. Overall a great experience.

2  Thank WJA604
JamesGrosso, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear guest, thank you for coming back! I appreciate your loyalty. Your kind words say a lot about your experience with us, and I can't be happier to learn we continue to meet your expectations. Hope to see you again soon!

All my best,
James Grosso

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Not cheap, but definitely worth the upgrade. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the property, and the bed was blissfully comfortable. There was even free Starbucks or water every day, and free DVD rental.The location was excellent, within walking distance of Downtown Disney, and there were also extended park shuttles if you wanted to stay late at the parks.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anna D
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had made reservations in advance to stay at a different hotel however we were sadly disappointed to find that hotel far below our expectations with even blood markings on the sheets and bath curtains. We were very happy to have found a 2 queen bed suite with sofa bed at the Hilton Resort that same night. Upon arrival we were extremely happy to arrive to a clean, friendly and relaxing place for our vacation stay. The hotel even offered free shuttle service to the Walt Disney Parks which we were going to go as well as discounts to Universal Studios. Unfortunately we had already bought tickets to Walt Disney without discounts but as a future reference we will now consult with the hotel for savings. Our overall stay was fantastic. Hilton has not disappointed my family and I.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear guest, what a rough way to begin your vacation, sorry to read that, but I am glad it led you to us! I appreciate your review and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

All my best,
James Grosso

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great location to downtown Disney. My only reservations for staying at this hotel again are the parking fees ($14 per day) and the internet-amenities fees ($22 per day). Add $36 to you bill per day and its the same price to stay at Walt Disney resorts. Great place to stay, they just need to way the extra fees like everyone else.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Attended a seminar here. Great location being across the street from Downtown Disney. Good restaurants and free shuttle to the Disney World parks. You can find some cheap rates if you look. Finally have free Wi-fi (or at least it's included in the resort fee). Nice pool, hammocks, and friendly staff.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Room 800, King Suite with sofa bed, 8th floor (overlooking I-4).

+ Positive:
Extended Theme Park Hours to Disney parks. (Remember to check... which park, on which day! Morning or Evening).
Nice LARGE King bed
Pool area
Friendly staff in reception. Starbucks, not so friendly!
Safe in room
Close to Disney downtown (walking distance)
Laundry facilities
Two free Starbucks coffee or water each day
Free shuttle to theme parks if needed
Nice lobby

- Negative:
Boring room interial
Self parking $14 per day. Not that expensive, but why is it not included?

Room Tip: I would ask for a room facing Disney. You may see the fireworks!