“Busy property with a nice Disney location”

Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area
Ranked #148 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Busy property with a nice Disney location”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We are Disney-philes and have found this property to be perfect for our visits. Just across the street from Downtown Disney, it allows the freedom to visit DD on your schedule. A shuttle to the parks or a quick drive echoes this hotels central location. It is a busy property so it has been trampled a bit compared to other "shiny" Hilton hotels. Still, the rates and location can't be beat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ozdess9

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (612)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Carmichaels, United States
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Hilton Orlando LBV's location in Disney with shuttle service, etc. & walking distance to Downtown Disney met our expectations to create a 7 member, multi age family a low stress vacation. Ages: 5+, 16, 17, 37, 39, 65, 67. The excellent facilities, amenities and customer service met the various needs for all ages. Disney packages could have been explained/offered. Learned that they are available after coming home from the vacation by a neighbor.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

JamesGrosso, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear guest, thank you for your review. I am glad we met your expectations and hope to host you and your family in the near future. I am very sorry we did not explain the Disney benefits as this is one of our biggest perks. I hope next time you come see us, are able to purchase your tickets with us.

All my best,
James Grosso
Boston, United States
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Close walk to downtown Disney, nice pool area. Lacking in activities on-site and a little pricey but worth it. Restaurant choices lacking as there is only one restaurant in the hotel. Comfy bed and rooms large enough. Will be back!

Orlando, FL
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Very cold service. The parking gate attendant was asleep, so we backed out to see one of the bellmen in the front. Asked how to park/get a ticket to enter. Shrugged shoulders at me. Wait, you are a valet and you don't know how parking works? $15 to park. Not so bad, but don't make the guests work so hard to do it.
Room needed toilet paper, stained carpets, stains on walls, sheets - well who knows what they really were. It took some work, but we finally got sheets, towels, and toilet paper. Rooms are run of the mill at best. Time for property to get a facelift.
$22 resort fee - includes a DVD rental and two cups of coffee. I had to go back to front desk and ask for mine. Then went to cafe/market to get coffee. I asked if I could use the voucher against the price of an espresso? The servers began to argue the point. Am I really seeing this happen.
Overall, I felt that my wife and I were not welcome, and we will not be back. I am ashamed if this is the way my fellow Orlandoians treat our tourists/guests. Have we forgotten what they mean yo our economy and what it means to simply be courtious.
BTW: I stayed at the Courtyard just around the corner. I thought I would bring my wife and upgrade. Boy was I wrong.
Wireless good
Pool big and pretty nice
Provided towels by the pool
Have bar by the pool-did not eat there or at hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank CoolHat
We appreciate your feedback and can assure you that we never want a guests stay to be anything less than friendly or helpful when serving your needs. We will keep your comments in mind as we offer addition training in this important area. We hope that you'll consider staying with us again and look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,
James Grosso
Clifton, New Jersey
Reviewed May 16, 2014

A nice hotel with a convenient location. Only stayed for the first and last nights on a business trip to Florida. This hotel allowed me to combine leisure with my business trip at an affordable rate. I would definitely consider staying here again on future leisure and/or business travel. Hotel staff is friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. The Disney store in the lobby mentioned the discounted conference attendee rate for the park, with proof of attending a conference. This came in handy on my second night stay at the hotel.

United States
Reviewed May 16, 2014

IF you are traveling on business - be sure to download anything you need before coming to the hotel. The internet is horrible and you can't connect in the conference areas. Otherwise its a great hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Philadelphia, United States
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Well-kept resort with friendly and helpful staff. delicious restaurants with a variety of menu offerings. Very pleasant and relaxing bar area. Terrific conference area with large rooms, convenient facilities and a lot of seating areas