“Horrible Experience” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista

You added Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista to your Saves list
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Disney Springs Resort Area, Orlando, FL 32830   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
STOP CLICKING AROUND
Ranked #141 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Ocoee, Florida
“Horrible Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

Staying at hotel now, left the room at 10:00 am, arrived back at 4:00 room still not made up. I went to the front desk and they had the nerve to tell me they had until 5:30 to make up room. Are you kidding me!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Snickmcfee
JamesGrosso, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I apologize that your room was not ready when you came back in the afternoon. We will be sure to reevaluate our housekeeping schedule or adjust a time if feasible. I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

James Grosso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (542)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Knoxville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The hotel is a little older, but has been remolded and looks nice. It appears to be nicer than some of the other hotels near it. The staff was very friendly and where very helpful. The room was a nice size and clean. Our view was not the best, but who has time to look at the window when you are near Disney World?

The bus service was nice, but it took about 30 minutes or so to get to the parks. The buses run about every 30 minutes or so. Please note, if you drive yourself to a park you will have to pay a parking fee, so the bus does save some money. The hotel was within walking distance to Downtown Disney, but we did not have time to go over there.

There is a Benihana in the hotel. The food was good and quick. I had never been to one, but knew the name from an ad with Joan Rivers.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Before I got to the front desk Tori greated me as soon as I entered the hotel with a smile and a salutation. That was very welcoming
Tori also made my accommodations as convenient as possible since I am here for a convention, thank you Tori for that, I appreciate it!
I arrived at the hotel having no service on my cell phone, Tori was able to get the toll free number to my cell phone company for me to get my service working again, thank you again Tori.
A note to management, thank you for employing great individuals like Tori! Tori exemplifies great customer service, I felt very welcomed and that's a great way to start my 5 day stay here!
You are awesome Tori, thank you! :-)
-Javier H

• Stayed January 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Well maintained hotel. Friendly staff. Clean and quiet. Restaurants, big box stores, Whole Foods... all within miles of eachother. Traffic near hotel was minimal. Not too far from theme parks and outlet malls.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank luv2trvl94
Barbados
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for five nights in December. Overall I would rate our stay as good. The pros were location, access to the Disney properties transportation and proximity to Downtown Disney. We read other reviews about the poor state of the rooms etc. but we had no issues with the state or cleanliness of ours. We had a great view of Downtown Disney.

My five year old especially liked the fact that a Disney Store was located at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ft Lauderdale, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stayed here for one night on a short weekend for Food and Wine festival at Epcot. We got a phenomenal rate on Priceline and were thrilled to be able to take the bus to the park.

The beds were comfortable and we got a great night sleep. I'd definitely stay here again for the price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Flafreckles
JamesGrosso, General Manager at Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. We hope you enjoyed Epcot's wine festival and I'm glad the shuttle transportation was convenient. We hope to see you again soon.

Alaska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had a conference based here and it was very convenient for meetings, dining, close to attractions and shopping. The rooms were average but the bed very comfortable, housekeeping only ok. Very nice grounds, pool and patio areas.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad you found the location and accommodations convenient. We would love to hear what would make your next trip here even more enjoyable. Please feel free to share any additional comments or suggestions with us. We hope to see you again for business or leisure.