Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Travelocity
$615
$458
Hotels.com
4,741 results
All reviewsdisney springshour marketextra magic hoursresort feethe busjunior suiteclose to downtownthe executive loungestarbucks coffeecharacter breakfastper daybusiness conferencemagic kingdomlake buena vistaself parkingbusiness centershuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My recent stay was great. I was here for 3 nights. I had a 4th floor room with 2 doubles. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable after standing all day long. The front desk staff is very welcoming and nice to see a smile on each and every face. I ate at the italian restuarant one night and it was delish the second night we ate sushi. Very busy resturants so make your reservations early. There are 2 great pool areas and a cabana, a cute little beach shop and disney store. The walk over the downtown Disney is only 5 minutes. Ask if I'd stay again? yes!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We got an amazing price and the stay was great. The room was fantastically clean, was a very nice size, and was a great location. The only downside was the wait for the bus to and from the park. It wait was a little lengthy, and Disney transportation is more reliable, but the value of thus Hilton can not be compared. It was great for the price and would definitely recommend the hotel, even at a higher price. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Monica W
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I usually do not write reviews.. But we had such a great experience and it all had to do with the employee's! We were greeted by Dolly at check in and she was such a great help. We just left a disaster from the North East and was so happy to get away from it. We shared our experience with her and asked as a gold member if there were any upgrades available. Without hesitation she looked and was able to get our family of four into a small suite. Thank you for making our trip so enjoyable! She is a GREAT employee!

As for the hotel, it is your typical disney resort hotel. 24 hr store with snacks, drinks and sandwiches. The rooms are simple and clean. The buffet character breakfast was well worth it. Bus service was great to have and saved you the car rental plus daily parking fee.

My only suggestion is that you need to update your pools. We have a small child and both pools started with depths of 3 ft. There was a small children's pool, but was more for infants. This is the one thing that needs to be updated. If you update your pools we will stay here every time!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mickey_DNJ
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I stayed there for a week and checked out the 19th I had a great stay with my kids we csme down from ohio to goto disney world everyone was so nice and friendly made us feel at home benihanas was great there was a blonde parking attendent I believe her name was brittany on the 19 of october when we left to goto disney world she was the sweetest young girl ever so was very helpful with disney tips for kids and other local places shes seemed to know a lot about disney made ny trip there good also people at the front desk where really nice :) I didnt care to much for the traffic at night trying to leave was pretty bad but all and all my trip was a success thabk you so much hilton:)
Patty of ohio

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This hotel is in walking distance to Downtown Disney, the rooms are clean comfortable and the onsite restaurants and bars were often busy with a good atmosphere. We were on holiday at the end of October and we were pleased at the good rates we got due to being low season.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple