Baymont Inn & Suites Florida Mall
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$199
$123
$111
$212
$172
$145
$134
Hotels.com
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$166
$394
$313
Hotels.com
1,203 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
IHRMC_Manager, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Reviewed January 8, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I booked this accommodation months before we travelled, having found the website during my trawl for somewhere to stay to work with my fly-drive booking. Booking was easy with good communication via e-mail answering my questions prior to booking. (Payment was made on arrival.)

We stayed here in a family suite over the Christmas 2 week period. We had 2 large rooms, both with a bath/shower/toilet ensuite which both had hairdryer. The very large bedroom had 2 double beds. The living area was the same large size with a double sofa-bed (which was a little lumpy), desk, kitchenette with sink and microwave (you couldn't cook but it was fine for warming something up!) Our room smelled damp and for some reason we didn't bother to try and move. We were on the ground floor opposite the pool. We were hardly in the room and once you were in for a few minutes you didn't notice the smell!!! The cleaners were in virtually every day replacing towels as necessary, and making the beds.

A continental breakfast was included and we didn't expect to use this option but it was more than adequate including cereal, fresh fruit, toast, bagels, 2 x waffle-makers (NICE!), jelly and fruit tubs, selection of muffins, coffee, tea and fruit-juice.

The pool was really cold. Although we were there in December, I would have expected it to have been warmer. If it was heated, it wasn't heated to a good temperature.

Car is necessary if you are staying here. Plenty of parking available. Note there are no Disney shuttles available from this park. Location was in Orange Blossom Trail - about 8 - 10 mins drive from Wet & Wild, Universal and Islands of Adventure. About 20 mins drive from the Disney parks (depending on how many red lights you have to stop at!) - some days this estimate could be doubled!

For us, this accommodation was perfectly adequate. We didn't need to be treated like Kings, and our budget was not allocated to expensive and indulgent accommodation. I'm sure others would moan about this 'basic' accommodation but for us (Mum, Dad and 3 kids aged 12, 10 and 8) it was fine.

Room Tip: Don't accept what first is offered. Always ask to see a different room!
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I travel a lot and this is the first review I have ever been compelled to write of a motel room. This Baymont totally ruined our vacation. We wanted to see the Christmas shows at Seaworld so I made reservations for 3 nights, 3 months in advance based on other Baymonts we have stayed in. This place was the worst I have ever seen. The carpet was filthy(I took pictures so they wouldn't accuse us of doing it). The toilet was dirty(pubic hairs). The sink was dirty and there was no cold water. The sink faucet was broken and would only put out hot water. The room smelled so strongly of disinfectant we could hardly breathe. The bed linens looked like they hadn't been changed so my wife refused to sleep in the bed. As there were no more motel rooms available in the area we checked back out and drove home to St Augustine that night. My brother had made a reservation at a Day's inn and had a decent room for about $40 less per night than we were charged for this one.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple