Pros: under $50 night, cooking facilities in suite, pool, across from Mall, flat screen TVs
Cons: carpets in elevators dirty and worm, bathrooms tired, chipped mirror, rooms are tired.
There are better options in the area, like Extended Suites deluxe next door or hotels near International Drive. If this was ur first intro to Orlando, you'd be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homestead Studio Suites Orlando - John Young Parkway features 134 studio suites with a fully equipped kitchen, free wifi, expanded cable television, free local calls and voicemail service. Amenities include a guest laundry facility. The hotel is conveniently located in between the Airport and all major theme parks plus the Orlando Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Equity Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Studio Suites Orlando - John Young Parkway Hotel Orlando
- Homestead Orlando
- Homestead Suites Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Orlando Homestead Suites