Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$294
$258
$232
3,161 results
All reviewsmonday to thursdayinternational drivebahama breezewelcome homefree beer and winewithin walking distancefree dinnerevening receptionfull size fridgecomplimentary breakfastmake your own wafflesolive gardenseparate bedroomevery morningale housekitchen areasofa bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Excellent experience!!!! Comfortable rooms and stay included breakfast where I was surprised for the variety they had. The only details were the elevators which I understand needs a change maybe because the age of the building which you completely forget once you are in the room. Rooms has all the comfort you'll need including a full size fridge. I have them on my A list.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Carlos V
stuart b, Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Dear Carlos V

I appreciate you taking time to review my Homewood Suites and share your experience about why this is a great brand for travelers looking to maintain a "home like" lifestyle.

When coupled with our fantastic Orlando location it makes for a great choice.

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

This has been a wonderful vacation with absolutely no complaints. Wonderful staff,Diane, was wonderful and helpful,very attentive to guest. This was our first real vacation in Orlando and will definitely be back to this hotel without a doubt. Breakfast and dinner was a great plus including the great wine served during dinner. Thanks and god bless.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank yokolane

Good afternoon Yokolane

I thank you for staying at my Homewood Suites earlier this month. We appreciate the detailed review and I am very pleased to hear how well our property fit your families vacation needs!

The Suite Start breakfast allows everyone in the family to choose what they like to eat and its included within your rate complimentary. Our Welcome Home reception Monday through Thursday evening also allows families to enjoy a light meal also included with your rate plan.

We are extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what make this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize them publicly at our next celebration.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hotel was very clean and neat. Staff was very professional. My room appeared clean and smelled fresh. Breakfast was awesome. Price of room was well worth it. I would return to this hotel; I travel to Orlando at least 3 times a year.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Regina W

Good afternoon Regina W

I am very happy to read how much you enjoy this Homewood Suites. Thank you for continuing to use our hotel for your Orlando experience.

And as of now for those who cannot join us for the Suites Start breakfast we now offer a breakfast to go bag for those early birds.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were going to stay at this hotel this past weekend. We checked in and checked back out 30 minutes later. I knew by looking at the pictures that people had posted that I shouldn't book this hotel but I did anyway based on all these raving reviews people had posted on here. Boy was that a mistake.

Check-in took a good 20 minutes. The line was very long (we arrived somewhere between 3-4:00PM.) They had 3 computers to check people in but were only using 2 and then those 2 people were constantly answering phones and having to give change to people buying stuff in the little store. One person started checking me in and then handed me off to another person to "finish me up." The lobby where check in is located is way too small to accommodate a summer rush and then they also crammed a place to by Universal Studios tickets in that same small space so check in is VERY cramped.

Finally get checked in and get our luggage and then had to wait in a LINE to get on the elevator! Are you kidding me? A hotel this large and it only has one elevator on either side of the hotel (you have to take the elevator on your side of the hotel was what I was told.) So we literally had to wait for the elevator to go up and down 3 times because of course everyone is checking in and has luggage. (It is a small elevator as well)

Get up to the room and open the door and we are hit by the overwhelming smell of chemicals and a burst of hot air. The room is way hotter than the hallway. Whatever chemicals they use to clean the room were terribly strong and neither my wife nor I could stand the odor. I checked the A/C and it was set on 68 and it was 79 in the room (in the middle of the summer.) The room was clean or at least it appeared to be from the checking we did in our short 30 minute stay. We laid on the bed for 30 minutes to try to make a decision about staying and both of us now had headaches due to the smell of the cleaning chemicals. The A/C was also EXTREMELY loud. One of the loudest I've heard. In all the hotels I've stayed at in my life I would put this one in the top 3 of worst hotels I've experienced.

If you want to try to save money and don't plan on doing anything but trying to sleep maybe this place would be ok for you but if you have the money I would highly recommend looking somewhere else. This hotel definitely does not live up to the Hilton standard that I look for. This is my second bad Hilton experience in the last month (both in Orlando) so I am strongly considering trying another hotel brand.

As others have mentioned they only offer breakfast from 7-10. That's the shortest breakfast period I've heard of as well at a hotel. Obviously I didn't try it because we didn't stay. When I went to check out the guy at the desk didn't bother to argue at all, I'm guessing it happens often.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
stuart b, Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Bishoparc

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the temperature control system interfered with your comfort.
Also I would like to apologies for the lenght of time it took to get checked in during shift change
in our meeting this month we discuss these issues that you have brought to our attention.
We want our guest to have the best stay possible, where everything is in perfect working order. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns, so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Hotel was somewhat rundown. Couch was broken down on one side. Room smelled like fish even after sprayed. Hotel staff was very helpful, we will probably give them another chance, just won't settle for a room that smells.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
stuart b, Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Russell S

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotel was not as clean as our standards demand.

A clean room that has been prepared for our guests is basic for a good stayplus everything is in perfect working order. I am sorry if this was not your experience. we can stay we have been approved for a total renovation at this time I do not have the date as of yet. You can be confident that we will follow - up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.