Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center
$91
$76
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$261
$191
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$149
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$159
$278
$212
$408
$391
Hotels.com
3,194 results
All reviewsmonday to thursdayinternational drivebahama breezewelcome homefree beer and winewithin walking distancefree dinnerevening receptionfull size fridgecomplimentary breakfastmake your own wafflesolive gardenseparate bedroomevery morningale housekitchen areasofa bed
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I do not recommend for anyone to book your reservations here. The rooms are not built for 4 people. I called the 1-800 Hilton reservations to help me find a hotel near international drive I also wanted to use my Hilton points and they screwed me. I had to pay for both stays with came out to $380.00. It is not worth it. They don't even have real eggs for breakfast, it gets so crazy you can't even get breakfast. To get to international drive you have to walk through a dark and smelly street alley.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Carla M
stuart b, Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Dear Carla M,

I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your issues on your recent stay so I can address it with the managers and staff and also with the Hilton Honors desk. I’m truly sorry the hotel could not change the billing of the hotel charges to a reward stay using your points. Unfortunately, all reward stays must go through the 800 number, had we known while you were staying at the hotel we might have been able to resolve it then. I called and talked with the Hilton Honors desk to see if there was anything our hotel could do to help you out and we were told that you would need to call them directly. I am sorry and was surprised to hear the suite size was not sufficient for your party. All our suites are over 350 sq ft with has a separate bedroom area from the kitchen/living room area and sleep up to 6 people. If we had known we could have tried to move you to one of the 2 bedroom suites which has approximately 475 sq ft. I do understand your frustration with the breakfast and how busy and crowded it can get at times. We are in a very busy destination area and cater to corporate, convention, and leisure customers. In the summer months we see an increase in families visiting the attractions & parks in Orlando which bring more people per rooms.

You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns, so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a Hilton Honors guest and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon, so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We found Homewood Suites very comfortable, clean, and roomy. The free breakfast was one of the best we have experienced, and they have different items on the buffet each day. There was a separate bedroom, with a fold-out sofa in the living room. We enjoyed spreading out with only four people.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mathilda S
stuart b, Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Mathilda S

I appreciate you taking time to review my Homewood Suites and share your experience about why this is a great brand for travelers looking to maintain a "home like" lifestyle.
The Suite Start breakfast allows everyone in the family to choose what they like to eat and its included within your rate complimentary. Our Welcome Home reception Monday through Thursday evening also allows families to enjoy a light meal also included with your rate plan.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel was a perfect, moderately priced hotel for a business trip. I can see it being good for family stays as well. It has one of those setups with a full kitchen and a separate living area/pullout sofabed.

Reasons why it was good for my business trip:
- free wireless throughout
- small business center with black & white printer
- breakfast included (nothing fancy, but good enough)
- light dinner included Monday through Friday (again not fancy, but convenient and decent enough)
- good location on I-drive but away from the street (pretty close to trolley stop)
- restaurants and shops within walking distance

The staff was very friendly, cheerful and helpful.

The only negative I can think of is the super-slow elevator. If you don't like waiting for elevators, ask for a low floor. I also ordered room service from Uno's which was a slightly painful experience.

Room Tip: The elevators are kind of slow. If you don't like waiting for elevators, ask for a low floor.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank juliaphilly
stuart b, Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-International Drive/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Good morning Juliaphilly
Thank you very kindly for the review of my Homewood Suites. I am glad you found this location a great vacation spot for your family.
We are extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with. They are truly what makes this hotel great. I will be sure to recognize them publicly at our next celebration.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The staff at this hotel are VERY nice and helpful! The building itself is old and in need of some attention. The pool is not very nice and if you want a fun pool for children, this hotel is not for you. The breakfast is very nice as well and they start at least 15 to 30 minutes before they list on the hotel information, just wish they had fresh fruit cut up and ready to go and instead of just bananas and oranges. The breakfast has oatmeal and make yourself waffles. They have eggs and potatoes and sausage, my girls were praying for bacon, but it never happened in our 4 mornings there. The dinner is okay, again, very simple and only Monday through Thursday. It would be nice if the dinners went every night of the week like the breakfast. Again, some fruit at dinner would have been nice. The drinks are very simple, beer or wine, but the staff is WONDERFUL again!

Room Tip: It is a small hotel. I would recommend a room that looks OUTSIDE and not toward the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Good afternoon Leza M

Thank you for the review of my Homewood Suites here at the Convention Center in Orlando.
We are extremely fortunate to have a fantastic team to work with.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Josh at the front desk was exceptionally nice and helpful. He was able to direct us to Senor Frog's and gave everyone in our group free drink tickets and free appetizers. The rooms were very spacious and I could see staying for several days at a time in the future. It had all of the amenities of home. It's within walking distance of some of the best places on I-Drive. The breakfast buffet must have been free as there was a million people there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

I thank you genuinely for the kind words and for staying at our Homewood Suites near the Orange County Convention Center here in Orlando recently.

We are blessed with a fabulous location and more importantly I have the best staff a person could ever ask for.

I will absolutely thank each and every one on our team at our next monthly celebration next week.