“Great helicopter ride!” 5 of 5 bubbles

134 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Great helicopter ride!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

My fiancé and I did the 15 minute tour as our birthday present from my grandparent's. It was our first time on a helicopter! Although I was nervous, the pilot and photographer were very nice and did not make me feel nervous. We had a couple pictures taken before we lifted off. Even though it was only a 15 minute tour, it felt like we were up in the air for much longer. The pilot showed us Downtown Disney, various hotels/resorts, the Disney parks, and SeaWorld. The pilot narrated the tour for us and told us about each of the buildings that we were looking at. He was very friendly and answered all of our questions. We would definitely suggest this tour to other people! It is so great to see Orlando from the sky.

1 Thank Ginas418

• Arabic first
Palm Bay, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“$15 is Misleading!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

Looks good huh? Don't be fooled. I went in and inquired because going on a helicopter is on my bucket list. WELL...theres 2 other young guys asking about it and the guy asks if he can help me. I ask...what are the hidden fees? He says none. I ask how long the ride is. Now he tells me, there is a minimum of 3 people at $15 each, and the 2 guys were willing to go, but then he says the ride is 2...TWO....minutes long. What???? So, getting strapped in and going up is what...1 minute? He says it basically takes you up to 300 ft., does a 180, and then back down. Well hell....I think the Sky Tower does the same damn thing and I already rode that! I walked out.

53 Thank 321AreaFemale
Curacao
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Great way to see Orlando.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

This was a spontanious trip when my son saw the helicopter. It was one of the best rides ever. 12 minutes seems short but you will see and enjoy this ride like it was 30 minutes. Will definittely try it again.

3 Thank BVLC1
Birmingham, UK
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Brilliant. Expensive, but worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

Visiting Disney is incredible, Spending a day in Universal is awesome, Seeing animals in Seaworld is cool.

BUT flying over these parks and seeing everything, and everything behind the scenes and how big these places are is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!
Yes, it's expensive but the price is about right for helicopter flights - trust me, I'm in the aviation industry. The staff are very welcoming and friendly (& nice to look at. Sorry, but they are :-P ) The flight length depends on which tour you choose but it's very smooth and explained during your flight by the pilot, live. No recorded tapes or anything, if you have questions - ask! I totally took us off the script but it was my tour and I loved hearing the stuff I wanted to hear about. I'd definitely do it again. Highly recommend!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank atc_brian
Aberdeen
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

highly recommended all staff so friendly and welcoming would do again but probably opt for longer ride premises and helicopter clean and tidy

Visited March 2014