TripAdvisor

Order Online
Ranked #886 of 4,539 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the quinoa bowl u build with Tempeh, tomatoes, feta cheese, mushrooms, greek olives and greek dressing and it was delicious. Staff was warm and friendly. Definitely coming back.

Date of visit: October 2019
Write a reviewReviews (52)

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

I have been coming to 3B’s since the beginning and rarely is anything less than exceptional. My favorite is by far the Mushroom Brie Bisque, it is creamy, with an amazing earthy taste. I love the sandwiches and salads as well. The atmosphere is inviting and the staff like neighborhood friends. If you are in the area stop in say hello and enjoy a bite to eat!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

This is about my third time at B3 for lunch. Lots of healthy options, with everything from tempeh to grilled chicken. It is a good meet up spot for coffee or lunch.

I ordered the seasonal salad, which included arugula, corn, brussels, carrots, walnuts, and goat cheese, topped with a lovely vinaigrette dressing. I do not normally order salads when I go out, but I’m glad I did. It was quite flavorful! I also order the soup of the day, which was black bean, and added sour cream and cheese. It had a nice kick to it, which I loved. My friend ordered The Messenger sandwich with turkey and a side of mac n’ cheese. The sandwich could have used some greens, so I let her steal some of my arugula. And the mac n’ cheese was pretty decent, better than anticipated.

So if you want to grab a quick healthy bite for lunch, B3 will do you right. I still need to give it a shot for brunch, but until then.... grab your bike and roll through. Disclaimer: bikes not required to eat there.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Very good sandwiches and salad, even offer a beer, located in a strip shopping area down the street from the Leu Gardens

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank r0ger68
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Bikes, Beans & Bordeaux is a cafe in Orlando that has a focus on the cyclist lifestyle. This is a place where cyclers across Orlando come to for good food and good company. But this place is also great for all sorts. From the college student studying for an exam, to the two friends catching up over lunch, this cafe is the spot to go. It is cozy inside and the servers are friendly and helpful. They also have craft beer, wine, and other beverages to go along with their vast menu. This is a really good spot.

Date of visit: April 2018