“Best lunch in Orlando so far!”

Bikes, Beans & Bordeaux
Ranked #823 of 4,059 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

Amazing lunch. It was my first time going and I had the bacon and Swiss quiche with a bowl of black bean soup. Omg it was the best ever. I highly recommend it to everyone. The only issue I had was that parking is tight so be warned about that but its still worth the hassle of a parking spot!

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

You will notice probably notice less people drinking wine than coffee here. Then less people drinking coffee than eating food. The food is the actual champion. Very fresh. Affordable. Cyclists congregate outside often. Hipsters stay across the street at Stardust so the douche factor is relatively low here.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

While visiting the nearby Harry P. Leu Home and Gardens, we asked one of the volunteers to recommend a place for lunch. This unassuming cafe in a strip mall is something we never would have found on our own. Not only did we have a wonderful lunch with fresh organic food, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We highly recommend it.

1  Thank AAFlyerRet
Reviewed January 15, 2012

While Bikes, Beans & Bordeaux is lacking in size it makes up for it with atmosphere, food, and service. I thoroughly enjoyed my snack. The restaurant is run by people who love to cycle. We watched last years recording of the Tour Down Under. They serve soups, sandwiches, salads, bagels, and much more. If your worried about your bike just lock it up outside in the bike racks available. Give this place a try and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Robert A