“Great place”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 4,061 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed July 27, 2014

This place has the best steaks. Great service. I felt a little under dressed, it seems very fancy, but they do not mind casual dress. The pasta was awesome too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,475)

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I have been here several times while visiting my daughter in Orlando and the food is excellent everytime and the service fantastic too. The BEST steaks....and desserts!!!
The manager always comes by to check to see if everything is perfect. My family loves to come here for special occasions. Perfect balance of upscale and fun atmosphere.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We felt like we walked into "Casino" or "Goodfellas". The music alone just takes you there......the food was great......all of my boys had the Delmonico......it tasted fantastic and was a nice, thick cut. I had the Lasagne and it was enough to feed 4 people. I took most of it to go. All and all a great dinner!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had great steaks here cooked to perfection. The waitress gave excellent advice about what to order - it's always good to know that the staff have tried everything on the menu! Service was excellent and the price was reasonable. The baked potatoes are extra though if you choose them instead of pasta but that said, they were rubbed with sea salt and were delicious. I plan to return in August!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

had the 24oz delmonico for dinner amazing as usual my gf had the ravioli's and she said they were delicious .......