“Great food, great service”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We went here for my birthday dinner. The staff was really nice, and the filet mignon with a cabernet/portabello sauce was delicious. I wanted asparagus for a side dish, but it only came steamed. The chef grilled it for me, and it came out perfect. My son loved the chicken tenders, and had rigatoni with it for a side dish. My husband had the Delmonico ribeye and it was perfectly cooked.

The only thing I thought brought the place down a star was the cheesy decorations. They were cut outs characters of Frank Sinatra, the cast of Jersey Shore, and other notorious Italians. They could do better in the way of decorations.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,424)

Reviewed February 17, 2014

On the first “activity day” of our family reunion in the Kissimmee/Orlando area, we came to Delmonico’s after a long afternoon at Sea World, with three- and four-year-old grandchildren in tow. We were exhausted and starving, and all nine of us give a unanimous “thumbs up” to Delmonico’s!

Greeted by lovely ladies and graciously seated, the beverages and bread quickly followed. Between us, we probably ordered one of everything and the food was to-die-for … and the portions were HUGE! We took home a ton of leftovers. Their specialty cocktails were a delight, their wine list was very good, and their kids’ menu has everything a pre-schooler could imagine.

Because we let our server know at the last minute that we were celebrating four birthdays within the next 10 days, they pulled out all the stops for us providing scrumptious desserts, fireworks/sparklers and a serenade (gratis). They even took our photo and presented it to us (I know, I know, it sounds hokey but it was a family reunion).

Easy-on-easy-off I-4, close to Orlando attractions, “park attire” is acceptable, good for families or romance (after all, that’s how families are created), plentiful parking, great staff, excellent food, a pleasure in every way. If we lived in Orlando, we’d be regulars here.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We love this place but our hotel room had no fridge for leftovers and I know Delmonico's portions are extremely generous. I asked if I could order half an entree. Our cheery waitress said, "Yes, you can order half of pretty much anything except steaks". I ordered half of a Chicken Sinatra and still couldn't finish it all! It was 1 thick piece of grilled chicken breast on a bed of sautéed greens with melted provolone and probably 2 cups of garlic mashed potatoes for only $10.50!!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Just took a trip to Orlando and the 1st night went to Delmonico's. The steak weas excellent and the service was just as good...Thanks Jessica. My companions had fish which was every bit as good. Not too expensive and well worth it.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a terrific meal at Delmonico's. The food was great and the prices surprisingly reasonable for the quality and quantity. The margaritas were perfect and fairly priced at $7. The caesar salad add-ons were only $3 and were fine. Our entrees were huge. My wife had the Delmonico steak ($24) and it was very good. I had the chicken parmigiana ($19), which came with two huge chicken breasts. I could only eat half of the dish, and it was also very good.

This was by far the best meal we had in Orlando. Great food at reasonable prices for the area.

Will return.