“Celebrate in style”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #179 of 4,077 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed January 15, 2014

If you are celebrating a special occasion this is a beautiful restaurant.
The food is fresh and cooked to perfection a real taste of Italy.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,487)

Reviewed January 14, 2014

A group of 6 of us enjoyed and evening meal 12/30/13. It was very busy, having called ahead gave us priority seating, I recommend doing that. The food was very good, especially the steaks. My only disappointment was the garlic mashed potatoes - but the delicious bread made up of it. Our server was Jasenia and she deserves a raise. She was very kind, efficient and totally focused on quality customer service!! Her skills are exemplary!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Our family ate here 3 times this Christmas and enjoyed ever meal ... can be busy due to the fact it's a clean well kept restaurant with great food .... top Steaks cooked to perfection or the way you want, as everyone's steaks can be differently ordered ... Will come again !!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

While attending a tradeshow in Orlando, I have eaten at this restaurant each year I have attended the show.
I sat at the bar where Jess took care of my needs.
Sunday night I had a Pomegrante Martini for $5.00 along with 2 appetizer specials, 3 Jumbo shrimp for $5.99 and an 1/2 dozen steamers for $5.00. My main course was a 9 oz. filet with a side of pasta. Everything was perfect.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I ate here with a group of 8 and enjoyed the meal. The service was prompt. My filet was very good. Each person in the group had a different meal and all were good. It is a good size restaurant with a decent sized bar.