“Another fantastic experience”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just come back from another excellent experience in Delmonico's. Attentive staff - they should be congratulated. Food excellent. Daughter aged 8 very happy - no over-spiced food on the Children's menu.

There was not a single bad point to the evening.

The server for our table showed a clear pride and passion in her work.

Well done!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went there with a friend. I had garlic shrimp angel hair pasta. He had a steak. Pasta was ok. A bit too much garlic. But shrimp were cooked well. My friend was not so impressed by the steak. In terms of ambience, they overdid the Frankie-boy theme a bit and the incessant mix of TV glare and "New York, New York" was a bit too much after 20 hours in planes and airports.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We visited as a family of 4 on 28/07/13 with high hopes of another great meal.We left feeling very disappointed.Our meal was let down by very poor service. The waitress appeared disinterested offering no information regarding drinks pointing to a wine list saying they serve wine and martini.We were not offered a child's menu and had to ask for it.The starters were fine however the mains arrived as we were just finishing starters.There were a large number of staff and few customers so there was no excuse and you could see our table from the kitchen.We had no offer to refill or order more drinks and the next contact was the waitress bringing our bill when she asked my wife if she wanted more water! The food was nice but we have been spoiled eating at Vito's and Delmonico's could learn some lessons from them or in fact Golden Corral who offer better service to families.I raised my concerns with the front of house as I left and will not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

As we were staying in the Hilton Orlando we decided to take a stroll here and eat as it wasn't far. We thought it would be great as per most of the comments on Trip Advisor, however how wrong we were!

Ok, so the decor was desperately Italiano-Mobster, which is fine but not personally my cup of tea, but to be honest, we weren't going there to look at the walls.

The starter of deep fried mozzarella was nice, although I had really hoped for something that tasted very authentic, this didn't. The cheese had been microwaved with some tomato sauce chucked on top of it before leaving the kitchen.

I was really looking forward to my veal escalope, as its my favourite, however I was presented with a reformed meat steak on top of a very oily plate of pasta and tomato sauce. It was so horrific I only had two bites and had to leave it. It make me feel quite ill and I was gutted. The quality was awful and if you consider food prepared in a recepticle that dings when its done, we're clearly from different schools of thought. I did think wow the food delivery is particularly quick and it didn't take too long to work out why.

My boyfriend had the lobster and for the price we paid, they were not the most generous of portions to say the least.

The server was really nice, however its not her fault whats delivered from the kitchens. If this is the standard the chef is, then they either need to send them back to catering school or employ someone else. It was the worst meal that I had in America ;-(

2  Thank itsmissfitz
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Lovely feel to this restaurant with a TV bar where you can catch up on the latest sport or a more formal restaurant with intimate décor and lots of caricature's of famous Italians. Great food with huge portions and great service. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Highly recommended!