“A nice olace to eat in Orlando.”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have been here twice and had a great meal each time. Be sure to have the ravioli with spicy vodka sauce. I wish I could get this in Sarasota where I live. The waitresses wear fish net stockings and are all very friendly..

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We started with the antipasto salad....it was huge and could probably feed four versus two as they suggest on the menu. Also had their signature Ribeye which was 24 oz, well priced at around $23, good quality, and cooked perfectly. The server was very attentive and friendly and the manager came around later and asked how we liked everything which I always think is a very nice touch. This seems to be a well run establishment with a great menu, good quality, and fair prices. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Just arrived in Orlando and staying at the Doubletree by Sea World, decided to walk over to this place not knowing what to expect, it looked a little tacky. It was really good!

Our server Christian was awesome, he recommended the filets and he was absolutely right. Both cooked perfectly, kinda crispy on the outside and tender inside, yum! A nice surprise was that it really wasn't all that expensive for a steakhouse, a meal like this in San Francisco woulda been three times as much and probably not half as good! The garlic mashed potatoes were really good too, but don't expect a kiss after eating them ha ha

Other than eating in the hotel there doesn't look like many places to walk and eat around the hotel, but I would defanitely recommend this place if your in the area. And ask for Christian!

1  Thank Brandon O
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Good food for the price since you get so much. Have lunch for the next day. Saves going out for lunch. Loved the crooner music playing. Located right off of highway which makes getting to pretty easy.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed at the doubletree across the road an although the food was good there we were in for a pleasant surprise when we went here , the menu the decor and the staff we're all great our party had a mixture of dishes from pasta to steak with all 7 plates clean I had the delmonicos steak 24oz of pure perfection a huge piece of meat cooked to perfection, if you get a chance please go its a hidden gem at the end of I drive

1  Thank marclew1975