“Fantastic place”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Glen Head, New York
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Great place to dine with semi dressy/casual clothing. I was there twice in one week, and the 4 dishes that i tried, including the filet mignon, was soooooooooooooooooo good! I wouldn't recommend the cannoli's, but everything else was great. You have to check out the wall in the "Italian wanna-be room", incredibly funny. Loved the staff, loved the food... and I'm glad to see that theres a Delmonicos in NY because I'm making sure I bring my friends there. very very pleased! :D

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Michelle C

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Phoenix
“Steak & Italian food done well.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

About 5 minutes from our timeshare @ Marriot Cyprus Harbor. We came to Delmonico's after traveling all day from the Southwest. Upon our arrival we were seated within five minutes on a Saturday night. Each dinner is started with a bread basket and garlic butter. My wife and I split the antipasto salad. The salad was very tasty and the tomatoes served with it were flavorful. Menu recommends the salad for two, but it could easily satisfy three or four if you are having an entree. My wife had the Filet Marsala. Cooked to medium it was lean appropriately pink throughout. Tired from traveling I settled for just a baked potato. When combined with the salad and a couple of bites of my wife's steak I was content. Our waitress was very attentive. Given our somewhat limited ordering or bill still came to approx. $50. If it is in budget you should be satisfied.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank PhoenixFlash
“Average with a higher price”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We went to eat here the other day and it was alright. I would say that this is your average steakhouse with an Italian flare. I can't say this is some place I would rush off to eat at again. I had the pork hops and the wife had a salad. The chicken on her salad didn't appear to be cooked all the way through. The pork chops were juicy but lacked the great flavor I am used to, i was surprised that they didn't give you an option on your sides. The only choice is garlic angel hair noddles. They were flavorful but they didn't give you a choice.

I can't say that I would recommend this place to my friends.

Visited May 2013
simsbury ct
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The restaurant was conveniently located 5 minutes from our condo at Cypress Harbour. It had a good assortment of foods that were reasonably priced. The food was delicious and ample, the steaks were done as ordered...we asked a few questions about the menu..the waitress knew her "steaks". Clearly, she had training, which was impressive to us. She was attentive, professional, friendly, I can't remember her name but she said she was from the Phillipines. Our foursome was originally seated at a booth but the seat cushions sat a little too low to the table to be comfortable, so we moved to a table. I would definately return!

• Visited April 2013
New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Our Favorite Restaurant in Orlando :)”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I have to take the time to write a review for Delmonico's. My husband and I have gone here everytime we have visited the Orlando area. They serve a ribeye steak that is so very good. The steak is very tender and juicy. We love their Wedge salad with blue cheese dressing. As well as their pasta.

They also have a great menu for Happy Hour. We ordered shrimp cocktail. We were served huge tender shrimp.

I hope you take the time to visit their friendly restaurant that has great service as well.

• Visited April 2013