“Excellent food and service”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Since I was alone at the end of my vacation, I ate at the bar rather than taking a table. Bartender made an excellent martini. Dinner was a caprese salad (large, with good mozzarella, ripe tomatoes and nicely dressed in a balsamic vinaigrette). For an entre, I picked a filet which was cooked as requested. Incredibly tender piece of beef. Entre was served with penne in marinarra sauce. Finished with a scotch and an espresso. Price was surprisingly low. Wish we had a place like this back home!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Above average food for dining--cater to children
Steak and Italian dishes available--Menu online
Reservations accepted

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am from Boston, so very fussy about eating Italian out. This was a huge surprise. Delmonico's put many of the italian chain restaurants to shame. OMG, everything about this place was fabulous. The portions - huge. The staff - knowledgeable and helpful. Don't miss any opportunity to eat there. If you like authentic Italian food, I promise you, you won't be dissappointed.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stopped here on our way from Disney to Orlando airport for lunch. My husband had a conference in Orlando a few months ago and remembered seeing it. When I saw that the price for their Chicken & Eggplant Parm combo was $17.99 I knew it must be huge. I was right to only order one entree for the two of us. There was so much that the two of us couldn't even finish the plate - It could easily feed 3 people. We each had ordered salads too and wished we hadn't so we could have eaten more of the entree.

I am from NY but have lived in DC for the last 8 years - I miss great traditional Italian food - this place fits the bill. The service was great and the food was magnificent enough to write about. We visited on 2/10/2013 and I just came across the receipt and said to myself ... "I need to write a review - that lunch was awesome." So here you go!

I do wish they had a lunchtime menu with smaller portions/prices so we could have tried a second entree.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went with an old friend and sat in a booth in the bar. The service was prompt and friendly and the food was prepared just right and was very good. Although the restaurant got very busy within 45 minutes of our arrival, the service never wavered and our server was attentive throughout the evening. I had the small filet and it was delicious. My friend ordered the Delmonico Special (bone-in) and it was bigger than the plate - seriously. He raved about the flavor and tenderness. The salads and sides were probably just as special, but the meat (which is why we were there) over-shadowed everything else. I would absolutely go back here and recommend Delmonico's without hesitation.