“Great food and service”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

This was a great place to have some steak and pasta. Waitress was on top of everything and the food was great. I would recommend the fried cheese!

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Orlando, Florida
“Our Holiday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We have passed this place several times but never went in !! So we decided to try it and i have to say the Service was very good and friendly, whilst the food is excellent !! and we've been there 3 times this week ..... Brilliant Place for the family!!!!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank patrickmon50
“Goooood fooood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

great service great restaurant delicious food.
Great value.Highly recommend. Stake super tasty.
Staff very friendly. If you like stake must tried.

Destin, Florida
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Ate here on our recent trip to Orlando based on TripAdvisor reviews and we were very happy with this choice. The staff was very nice and friendly and the atmosphere of the restaurant is cute. The food is really really really good. My husband had a steak, and loved it. I had chicken rigatoni -- wonderful. Our 4 year old had spaghetti and meatballs and he loved it. This is a great place with people with kids, very family friendly and the food is really good. We stayed near the airport, it was probably at 15 minute drive, not too bad, right off the highway. Would eat here again on a future trip to Orlando.

• Visited December 2012
Canada
“Bad Luck, I think.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Two and a half stars, really. Because of a molar-cutting toddler, I ordered take out. I had the signature steak, meatballs, mushrooms and fettuccine Alfredo. The meatballs were gigantic and the best I have ever tasted. I live in a community with a large Italian population and I tell you, these meatballs are legit. The fettuccine was fantastic and the mushrooms were mediocre.

Now about the steak. I ordered it rare, as I always do and I am usually pleasantly surprised when it is not overcooked. Whoever was tasked with choosing and cooking my meat gets zero stars. The piece was very thick, more than 2 inches, and fairly grizzly - not a good choice for a rare Delmonico. It was not even seared on the sides, so the fat on the sides of the steak was still hard and white. There were grill marks, but no seasoning that I could taste. There was evidence that the steak was cut open, presumably to check its doneness, but they sent it out anyway. I could not easily get a knife through it and attempted to try bits from different areas to just get an idea, but it was futile. The steak was inedible. I have only ever returned one dish in a restaurant, and had I been there I would have sent it back and they would have had a chance to make it right. Instead, it landed in the trash. What a shame!

• Visited December 2012