DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$309
$615
$458
Travelocity
1,830 results
All reviewsdisney springsdouble treewarm cookiesthe busmickey wafflessliding doorlake buena vistarestaurant staffseparate bedroomsplash padbreakfast buffetparking feeshuttle serviceliving areamagic kingdommini fridgetwo queen beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stayed in a completely renovated suite on sixth floor. My husband complained about the softness of the mattress, but I did not have the same complaint. Husband and 9-year-old daughter, who came to visit WDW parks, had a great stay, while I was attending a workshop on the facilities.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 4, 2014

we enjoyed our stay very much. staff was amazing and the hotel decor, cleanliness and atmosphere was very enjoyable. the pool and spa area was clean and easily accessable. the food was always fresh and great options for the calorie counters.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Troy H
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This hotel was perfect! I was on business, so what I needed was minimal, but what I got was more than enough space and amenities! Of course it was raining in Orlando, so I checked in with sopping wet clothes and hair that would scare anyone! The lady that checked me in, was more than helpful and polite, obviously overlooking my appearance. Every employee in the hotel, that I encountered, was very friendly and made conversation in a non-intrusive manner. If I needed directions, food suggestions, shopping opinions, or just a general conversation about the weather, the staff was decent enough to pacify my request. Not to mention, my suite was always clean, restocked, and the daily Disney uplifting quote and photo card was left on my bed. :) Next time, I will definitely stay here, bypass the business, and bring the family to enjoy, as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sherry M
J-Parkinson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Hi Sherry M,
Thank you for your review. It makes me very happy to read that we are delivering exceptional service to our awesome guests! We take much pride in what we do, and it shows in your comments. Glad we could exceed your expectations, and we hope to welcome you and your family in the near future.

Stay dry :)

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Our family enjoyed a one week stay during world Cheer competitions that were held in Disneyworld .The location is perfect ,walking distance to downtown Disney ,Local restaurant's and easy access to Freeway. All rooms have been renovated and are outstanding along with being very large in size .Breakfast coupon has good value for families .I would highly recommend this hotel. The Team Canada Cheer Family !!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
J-Parkinson, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Hello Dale K, thank you for choosing our hotel to stay during the cheer competition. Glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms, and I hope Team Canada Cheer comes to visit us again in the near future.

All my best,

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Just returned after a lovely stay with my husband and two boys (13,10). This hotel was perfect for our stay. Breakfast was very good with an array of hot and cold food to suit everyone. For other meals you could eat in the restaurant, by the pool, bring food to your room or have it delivered. If you wanted to leave the hotel there was a good selection of restaurants including a McDonalds 10 minutes walk away. Our room was cleaned daily. My younger boys teddys were displayed on the bed and a "thought for the day card " from a disney character was also left. Both were lovely touches. Thank you Teresa and gang. We booked tickets to Universal Studios and Kennedy Space Centre from Greicy in the lobby she was very pleasant and helpful. There are 2 shops in the hotel, a disney shop and the other shop sells everything from toothpaste to wine. All the staff were very helpful and pleasant. A special word to the doorman who gave us bottles of water on a really hot day while he stored our bags after checkout. We would love to travel to Orlando again and we would definitely stay in the Doubletree.

Room Tip: A room at the back of the hotel would be quieter as the shuttle buses can be heard at the fronf of the hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank DancingTime

Hello DancingTime, I'm very pleased to read you and your family had such a great time with us. Thank you for sharing your great trip review with others, and thank you for thinking of us on your next trip to Orlando!

See you soon!