“We found what we searched for”
Review of The Florida Mall

The Florida Mall
Ranked #38 of 439 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located minutes from the Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney World Resort and popular area attractions, The Florida Mall is Central Florida’s largest shopping center. Spanning 1.8 million square feet and welcoming more than 20 million visitors annually, this dynamic shopping destination offers an experiential environment featuring more than 250 retail, dining and entertainment options enjoyed by domestic and international guests, local residents and families alike. Prominent department and anchor stores Macy’s, Dillard’s, JCPenney and Dick’s Sporting Goods complement best of brand retailers like A/X Armani Exchange, Apple, Banana Republic, Coach, H&M, MAC Cosmetics, Michael Kors, Mayors Jewelers featuring Rolex, Victoria’s Secret and ZARA. Exclusive to The Florida Mall, American Girl, Carlo’s Bakery, the Crayola Experience attraction, M&M’s World and The Disney Store distinguish the property as a must-visit family shopping destination. The Dining Pavilion further enhances the customer experience at the center, offering visitors an expansive array of dining choices and health-conscious eateries. The Florida Mall also offers outstanding guest amenities and services, including valet parking, free WiFi, currency exchange, package and baggage check and two children’s play areas. Additionally, the acclaimed 511-room, on-site hotel, The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, offers a convenient home away from home for visitors and business travelers to the center.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed March 30, 2014

It´s a big place, but at JC Penny we could finally find something we liked and was affordable (cocktail dress for my wife). Besides, attention was excellent in JC Penny and they had discounts. There was a nearby Ross and Red Lobster which we both like.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,965)

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I had a very specific list of things I wanted to get during my trip to Orlando's shopping malls. Essentially I was after good quality wardrobe basics, some carry on luggage etc etc. First on the list was Premium outlets and then then Mall of Millennia. I was spoilt with the first two. Quiet, clean and spacious with everything I needed. Florida mall is a different kettle of fish. It has every shop you could possibly want so in that way, it is a shopaholics dream. What put me off was it was very very busy, and oddly very noisy (because of the sheer numbers of people talking In an enclosed space) for UK/Londoners people think Oxford St on a Saturday. I prefer a more relaxed atmosphere, so it wasn't for me.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

A real nice shopping mall. Lots of really nice shops to grab a bargain. My personal favourites being American Eagle and Abercrombie. My husband loved Macy's. Wouldn't eat at in food hall but that's just personal preference. We went at 11am on a rainy day, it was nice and empty. Come the afternoon it was bouncing, with cars finding difficulty to park. Enjoyed the mall and picked up lots of bargains.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Highly reccomend this mall to anyone. So many options to chose to shop from. I found so many bargins. I love Charming Charlies, the Old Navy had the best employees, disappointed in Pennys, I could of stayed longer, but the sun was calling us. This place is one of a kind....

Reviewed February 17, 2014

i liked all the shops and the prices were so cheap the shopping mall were clean and the staff were so helpful