“Great breakfast stop at Disney Studios”

Starring Rolls Cafe
Ranked #10 of 72 Bakeries in Orlando
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Stellar baked goods, sushi and focaccia sandwiches are the stars. Fresh coffee, cappuccino and espresso are part of the supporting cast.
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Had breakfast pastries and a cookie at Starring Rolls Cafe. Food was good, line took about 10 minutes to get through. There is plenty of seating outside the bakery.

1  Thank justme2Georgia

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Always good to stop here for a snack. I believe they have added many more items and it's a good stop under the umbrellas. Pricey though - something very typical at Disney. Had a chocolate croissant, turnover and sweet roll which were quite good. The parfait seemed overly sweet...

Reviewed December 20, 2013

The Starring Rolls Cafe is a little bakery / sandwich shop that's next to The Hollywood Brown Derby Restaurant. It's tiny, and there's limited seating. But it's home to the famous Butterfinger Cupcake (one of the treats I was very much looking forward to eating). I got the BF cupcake, my daughter got an Éclair...and they also got some chocolate milk. The BF cupcake is HUGE. I only ate half...and shared the other half with my family. I wish we had eaten lunch here. 9.5 out of 10.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I heard many things about this place but it wasn't that special.

The cinnamon roll and the muffin my wife and I had were the same as any other place at WDW. We don't drink coffee and that may be the draw to this restaurant.

It was not worth the wait in line.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stopped here for a quick breakfast even though the line was quite long. It was worth it. The cinnamon bun was out of this world -- it was so fresh and tasty -- easily the best I have ever had. So glad we stopped by.