“Great Food, Eclectic menu, Friendly Staff and family affordable prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tommy Addison's - CLOSED

Tommy Addison's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Tommy Addison's Restaurant standards and attitudes are based on the value of family dining. Our recipes could be found on many American tables; prepared and served with care and pride with the family budget in mind. There's a reasonably priced steak, a great burger, chicken pot pie, salmon, short ribs, Guiness Stout beef stew, an original shrimp dish, Chicken Saltimbocca, a pork chop sandwich and a portabello sandwich - to name a few.
Orlando
“Great Food, Eclectic menu, Friendly Staff and family affordable prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

I am trying to work my way through the entire menu, but each new dish I try is delicious and I want to get it again. Always friendly, always delicious, always a great time. I have been here with just my wife and with up to 11 others. Always the same consistant service. Always the same great affordable prices!

• Visited September 2011